10-The Young One

-fitting song for the chapter: two birds by regina spektor(slowed/reverbed)-

Quackity

I was stood silently next to Wilbur.

Even though I thought that he was annoying sometimes, I actually really loved being his friend.

He was like my older brother, that I never had.

It was very shocking to some people in our team when they found out that I was way too young to work here.

Captain didn't see it as a big problem.

He wanted for as many people to sign the papers and become an assasin.

Because I was at a very low stage of my life, I signed the papers after I turned 16.

I didn't finish high school. Because of many terrible things I did I dropped out of there just 2 months after the school year started.

This year I will be turning 20, in december...

My teammates see me as their young brother, who is pissed at the world but loves attention.

The only person who gives me the attention I need and more is, Wilbur.

That is why he is like an older brother to me.

I feel safe and protected around him. I feel like no one can harm me.

Wilbur gives me almost no personal space. As mentioned before, he comes and knocks at my door at 7 am every morning before meetings.

And if there is no meeting that day, he knocks on my door at 8 am.

I kind of love it though, it makes me feel not alone. Most importantly, it makes me feel loved and valuable.

"I am going to grab a coffee from starbucks, you want anything?" Wilbur asked breaking me from my deep thoughts.

"Huh? Uhm, yeah. Yes, please." I answered with my quick thinking.

He looked at me for a few seconds before grabbing his phone and wallet and leaving the building.

I saw an empty chair near a round white desk, which I assumed Badboyhalo was sitting in 5 minutes ago.

It seemed a little weird watching him start to panick over a phone call and then run outside to pick it up.

I was too tired to even think about it, so I decided to dug into that subject later on and let it go for now.

Sapnap was on his own, watching Dream's every move and writing everything down.

He was worried about his friend, who felt like a brother to him.

They have been together since the beginning and had no intentions on ending it separately.

If one went down, he took the other one with him.

I was leaning on the chair with my eyes a little bit closed and stared at Sapnap with crossed arms.

Starbucks was right next to our building, so it never takes Wilbur longer than 5 minutes.

But today, he seemed to be taking his time.

Maybe there was a long queue or he was just buying something other than coffee.

Maybe some delicious chocolate cake pops.

I yawned out of boredom and tiredness. Sapnap gave me a weird look.

"If you are so bored come, you do my job." He stated, I shook my head to the left and to the right.

"Nah, thanks. I am good. " I giggled quietly. Sapnap sighed before returning back to what he was doing.

I had nothing to do. No one to talk to. No one to annoy to.

I got so bored that I got out of my chair and walked towards Sapnap to help him with the work after all.

"He is moving towards a hotel?" My eyes widened looking at the screen and realising what hotel he was going to.

"Isn't that the famous celebrity hotel?" Sapnap asked. I nodded.

I put one hand on the table and held the chair Sapnap was sitting in with the other.

We were both looking at a hotel, where finding criminals was next to impossible.

The famous celebrity hotel.

Many fans wanting to meet their idols, by many I mean many.

Thousands of people, crowding the entrance.

As soon as George and Karl step a foot inside, we would have only 2 hours to search and find them.

Think of it as a criminal, you are in a hotel for a reason. Those reasons being, taking a shower or maybe getting free foods and drinks.

Those things take on average only 2 hours, after that the criminals leave the hotel through, most of the times, a window.

But our goal wasn't to catch them. We needed to know where they are at all times.

If we can't find the room they stay in and watch them leave after some time, we would have a slight problem.

Although it wasn't for sure that Dream was going to that hotel because of Karl and George.

Still, we had to inform everyone and maybe call Dream to make sure.

"Quackity, go get Badboyhalo. He has experience in this, he might be able to help." Sapnap ordered.

I rushed to the door and opened it, to see Badboyhalo standing with his back turned to us.

"Bad, come in. Dream just moved again, he is on his way to a hotel." I said.

Bad turned around shocked to see me and walked inside with me.

"He is in the famous celebrity hotel, there is a big chance of losing track of George and Karl. What do you suggest we do?" Sapnap asked, as Badboyhalo was walking towards his dircetion next to me.

"I'd say we follow the news and if we happen to lose track of them. We can track them down thanks to the news. " We stopped next to the desk Sapnap's computer was placed.

"Should I call and ask him if he is there because of George and Karl or not?" I asked them, they both nodded.

I smiled, before pulling my phone out of my back pocket and calling Dream.

Straight after I hit the call button, Wilbur walked inside with coffees in his hand and a surprised face expression.

____________________________________

A/N: THANK YOUU<3 The support has been AMAZING and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you!!<3333

Secrets are being shared with the readers. What about the characters, will they know those secrets?

Edit: fixed some mistakes :)