25-No Hiding

-fitting song for the chapter: middle of the night by elley duhé(slowed down+ 1hour)-

Dream

The sound of my fingers typing on the keyboard filled my ears while my eyes stared on the computer screen and my mind wandered off to what George told me.

"Killing me will be your death as well. Mark. My. Words."

My mind repeated that sentence more than it should.

It haunted me still.

Even though I knew that he was bluffing and nothing could ever happen to me if I were to kill him, but a part of me was afraid he might be correct.

At the end of the day, George was more experienced than me, plus he has been an assasin since 2014 and worked with many great assasins such as Bbh and Karl, also Purpled.

Speaking of which, he thinks no one has seen him working with George and Karl.

And that is completely false, I saw him.

Long ago, when my mission was to keep track on George and Karl and during the following to the famous celebrity hotel, I saw Purpled sneaking into there before them.

I saw how he watched Karl and George closely, following their every move.

The big unanswered question is, why did I not say anything to anyone?

Well, I wasn't sure if the person I saw was actually Purpled.

That was until I heard his name.

"I am Purpled, and you are Dream?"

He even knew my name. I was pretty sure that no one had mentioned me to him before.

Fuck.

There was a paper folded and placed in my locker, from long long ago when I first heard his name be mentioned on the news.

Yes, the reporters spoke of an undercover assasin and mentioned his name, but only for a second, no one ever heard it afterwards, he was never mentioned again.

I stopped what I was doing and quickly ran to my lockers.

If he found that paper he knows I know him, which then will make him tell Karl and George about it who will hunt me down with the help of Purpled to keep their litte secret and kill me.

I opened my locker and didn't find the paper.

Shit.

"Are you looking for this?" I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around, closing my locker and was met with Purpled.

I wasn't scared of him.

I was more afraid of George.

Because of that fucking literall samurai sword he held against my throat.

I was lucky that I didn't shit my pants the second he pulled the sword out.