21-Reunited At Last

-fitting song for the chapter: my blood by ellie goulding (slowed+reverbed+1 hour)-

Dream

I gulped.

To be honest, I was afraid of George because of all the things I knew he could do but I was confindent that he would never hurt me.

Considering the look on his face, killing me was probably the last thing on his list because it would only create more trouble.

And He knew that.

Tha arrival of the weapon was probably the best call I have gotten in so long.

"Yeah, whatever" I shook of my fear of him and tried walking away.

He stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" The smirk on his face made me want to throw up.

"I am going back to our place"

"Dream. I don't think you quite understand our problem here. I basically kidnapped you, your ass isn't going anywhere." George's grip on my arm was very strong.

It made me hiss.

Obviously, he noticed it. Just to annoy me he squeezed it even more. Making me let out a loud gasp.

"Aww, poor little Dream. Does it hurt?" George was obviously making fun of my pain tolerance.

"Shut up and let me go!" I ordered. Shaking my arm as hard as I could so that he would let go.

He didn't, each time I shook my arm his grip got stronger and stronger.

I was the one giving up because of all the pain.

"I am not stupid, I know that if I let you go. You will come back with armed weapons and your team to hunt me and Karl down. I won't allow that." George's voice sounded extremely threatening and serious.

"Well, if you two are as strong as you say you are, you can let me go, right? Or was everyone wrong?" I tried gaslighting him. That works on every single person.

George sighed.

I was smirking through the pain on my arm.

"How stupid can a person be?" He looked me dead in the eyes and started laughing.

"You seriously are trying to gaslight me?" Well, turns out George is an exception.

I furrowed my eye brows.

"No..." Lying, the thing I was good at doing.

"Fucking hell" George started histarically laughing at me.

I felt judged and kind of hurt at the same time.

He was stood in front of me, squeezing my arm and laughing at me.

"And now you are lying, what's next, manipulation?" He scoffed.

"Stop, just fucking let me go" I was in desperate need of help from my team, who were not around.

"Are you going to get down on your knees and start fucking begging or are you saving that for another time?" George laughed again.