2-Stay low

-fitting song for the chapter: super freak by rick james slowed and reverbed-

Sapnap

My head kept me up all night after Dream failed the mission.

We all went home right after it because of how exhausted we were. Except Dream.

He just got in his deluxe car, show off, and drove dangerously through the streets.

As a team we together agreed on letting him do his thing. While we did ours.

Wilbur drove back home with his motorcycle along with Quackity. Badboyhalo followed Dream a little before driving home in his car.

I sat down on the driver's seat in my sports car, before hitting the gas pedal and driving home.

Back home, I hang my keys on the key hanger that we put next to the entrance door.

It was quiet in here. Peaceful. No loud driving car noises. Nothing.

No Dream...

I wondered where he drove off to and why.

Well, I had one idea why he drove off. Probably because he hates the missions at the moment more than any of us.

He could be back at the assasin training club. Letting his anger out.

Many of us do it once in a while, but Dream does it basically everyday. In fact. He does it EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY.

It is frustrating me. I stay up late because most times he forgets his keys.

But tonight, I was awake because my head couldn't let me sleep.

I was trying to figure out what Dream had going on in his head that he let the criminal just run away.

He was the best out of all us. Yet he didn't catch him.

Ding

New text from the Captain. Why would he text me this late? I mean it is 3 in the morning.

Ding

I picked up my phone and opened imessage.

Captain Philza

I am pretty sure that
you are still awake, Sapnap.

So I want you to tell
Dream to meet me in my
Office.

He isn't here atm.

I'll tell him when he gets
back Captain.

Alright. See you
tomorrow!

See you!

Dream Dream Dream.

Where are you? And why did you let the Criminal go?

Questions that I will never find an answer to. Except I could ask him. If only he were here.

4am