13-Backstabber

-fitting song for the chapter: backstabber by Kesha(slowed+reverbed)-

Wilbur

I stood there, jaw hitting the floor.

Holding the two cups of coffee in my hands and struggling to not accidently drop them.

He wasn't facing my direction, he was standing there with his back turned to me.

I couldn't believe my ears.

I didn't want to believe them.

He could never.

He is the nice one.

No.

No!

How could he have done that?

Why would he do that?

Why was he hiding it from us?

Why did he say he wasn't going to say a word to us...

His team...

His only family...

He hung up the phone and I quickly hid behind a wall.

Soon after, Quackity opened the door and told Badboyhalo to get inside.

After he was gone I walked away from the wall I was hiding behind and questioned my life choices.

Am I supposed to inform them now?

Was I the one to tell them that our most loyal team member was a fucking backstabber?

Bad must have his reasonings for it, right?

I mean, he was never that type of guy to go and stab you from your back.

They were friends, apparently. Something happened on the date he kept mentioning that probably broke them apart.

I wanted to know what exactly it was.

My hands were a little shaking as I slowly opened the door to get inside.

Quackity looked at me, smiling. He was on the phone.

I sttuggled to smile back because of how in shock I still was.

He must have noticed it, since he furrowed his eyebrows before starting to talk to, I am guessing Dream, on the phone.

"We see that you are infront of the famous celebrity hotel, any reasoning why?" He asked, his head turned back towards the computer screen.

I used the time, while Quackity was on the phone to hand him his coffee and take Bad outside to discuss everything I had witnessed.

Quackity mouthed thank you as I gave him his coffee while I placed mine on another table.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Badboyhalo.

He seemed confused and anxious as he nodded.

We walked outside.