22-The Devil In Disguise

-fitting song for the chapter: everything black(slowed+reverbed+1 hour)-

Purpled

I am Karl's bestfriend.

We went to elementary school together and our mother's were bestfriends as well.

It's a shame that my mother is somewhere out there and Karl's is probably dead.

Karl and I never broke our connection, we always stayed together.

He signed up to become an assasin, I refused to do so because I was scared.

I was scared of what they might make me do.

I didn't want to kill people.

I believed that there could be peace in the world.

But everything has changed now.

Karl convinced me to become an assasin, I did.

I became one in secret, I was always Karl's little bodyguard.

And I swore to protect his buddy George as well.

I warned them before they made a move, I came behind and killed some people for their safety.

I also knew Badboyhalo, he was a coward like everyone else in the team who eventually died.

Because he was such a baby, I never liked him.

Quite literally wanted to murder him, but Karl and George never allowed me to.

They said that it would be too risky for me to be seen.

I saw Bad, but Bad never saw me.

I protected Karl and George even after they left the assasin club.

The reason why they left was never mentioned to me, only that we would get lots of money at the end of all the killing we were going to do.

Without heasitation, I agreed and stood undercover.

And that is how my story began.

The reason Karl and George were saved from being murdered from Bad and Dream was me.

I helped George wake up earlier than Dream.

I helped Karl knock out Bad.

My instincts told me that George would be fine on his own, so I followed Bad to a secret base, where he took Karl.

I listened to their whole boring conversation, how Bad called the assasin team and they tried turning Karl to tehir side but instead Karl grabbed Bad's gun and pointed it at him.

I didn't want to come out of hiding now, so I waited until I heard the sound of someone falling.

Instead, I heard three gunshots.

I immediately sticked my head out of the corner I was hiding at and saw Bad's unconscious body.

Karl didn't kill him.