27-What Now

-fitting song(s) for the chapter: chase atlantic playlist -

George

"You aren't allowed to see the way to where I am taking you" I sighed.

"What do you m-mean" Dream struggled to speak, I put the sword back to its holder on my back.

I pulled out my gun and knocked him out with the back of it.

"This." I answered his question.

My arms were placed around Dream's waist, grabbing them tightly to place his unconscious body over my shoulder.

I didn't want to take him to our secret base, afriad of what Karl might think or do.

Instead I decided to bring him to another secret base that only I knew of.

Not very far away from here.

15 minutes passed and I finally arrived infront of the door of the secret base.

Unlocked it, walking inside and throwing Dream on the nearest bed my eyes caught.

His injury looked very bad.

From the looks of it, he might not be unconscious but dead.

"Ew." I said, lifting his shirt up to see his injury better.

Blood.

Too much blood.

I grabbed the handcuffs out of my pocket and put it around Dream's wirst, incase he woke up while I went to the bathroom to get the first aids kit.

On my way to the bathroom, I locked the front door of the base.

Grabbed the first aids kit and walked back to where I left Dream.

To my surprise he was still unconscious.

Or maybe even dead.

I couldn't quite tell.

I kneeled down next to the bed and pulled out a bandage out of the first aids kit.

Lifted his body up a little bit to wrap the badnage around his injury.

While wrapping it, I noticed how trained he was.

The abs line was very noticeble, as well as his biceps on his arms.

"Well, not too surprised" I said to myself.

After I was done with the wrapping, I placed him comfortably on the bed and put a blanket on his naked bandage wrapped body.

I went back to the bathroom, to grab a rope to tie his feet with.

When I came back he was still laying on the bed unconscious.

Not caring, I tied his feet to the bed and went back to my desk, that was very close to the bed.

I had to make it seem like he got kidnapped somewhere further away from his actual location.

For that I had to block his tracker and let it track a place in Canada.