16-Revenge feels good

-fitting song for the chapter: doin' time by lana del rey (slowed and reverbed)-

Badboyhalo

I walked away like I didn't care about Wilbur and I's friendship anymore.

At least I made it seem like that, the truth was that I valued his and mine friendship more than anybody elses.

Wilbur is a great person, with a great mind.

He joined only 1 year and a half after George and Karl left.

It was early 2016.

I saw him, standing there next to a shop, desperately looking for shelter.

"Hey, everything okay?" I approached him.

He slightly jumped, "ye-yeah."

I pressed my lips together, looking him deeply in his eyes for him to tell me the truth.

But he wouldn't budge. It seemed like he wanted to leave.

And I wanted to help.

"Look, if you're looking for somewhere to stay and earn money with it, follow me."

Yes, it was a lie and yes I told him to join because I was lonelier than a lonely wolf.

His eyes glowed like the beautiful stars at night.

"How?" He asked me. I didn't give him an answer, simply turned my head to the left where the Assasin Company was located at.

Wilbur also looked over there and then back at me. "Just follow me" .

We both entered the Assasin Company and were met with Captain Philza patiently waiting for me.

"Sir, he would like to join" I told Captain, poiting at Wilbur who was a little bit further away from me.

Wilbur looked around the room, unsure of what he was doing.

I felt bad for him, I really did. But I also needed a friend so I guess that it was fair.

"Well come on then little guy, I can show you where you can sign the paper work" Philza offered him his hand. Wilbur walked unsurely and scared towards him.

Taking the offered hand they both walked away into Captain Philza's Office.

I was waiting, in front of the office door. I was feeling happier than usual for some reason.

That was until I heard Wilbur walking out, teary eyes looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked him, worried. His shoulders were in my hands firm grip.

"You didn't tell me that I would have to kill people to earn money. " He choked out the words.

"You didn't have to sign it. Why did you?" He sniffled one last time before darting his eyes between mine.

"Because, I guess I need an escape place. And you seem nice, nicer than anyone has ever been to me." It was only now that I noticed how young he looked like.