32-Sapnap's Master Plan

Sapnap's Pov

Quackity ran towards me like a maniac.

"I found their location." These four words made my day much better.

I was on the verge of happy tears, but I didn't have time for that because we needed a plan.

A genius plan, which we use to save Dream and corner George.

I wondered if Karl was also there.

Probably not, judging by his location that he shows on his laptop, which I obviously hacked.

"Get the Captain. I think I have something in mind." I ordered Quackity and he ran off to inform Philza.

In the meantime I gathered everyone around one big table and layed out a map.

I circled our current location as well as Dream's location, according to Quackity.

Soon Quackity came back with the Captain and all the heads turned to me.

"So, firstly. I would like to begin by asking Quackity how he found the location." Now the eyes were focused on Quackity.

His eyes found Bads and he gulped.

"Well. Bad kind of seemed like he knew something. So I kinda went through his phone and found some pictures from a cabinet nearby. That's basically it." I nodded and thanked him.

Bad left the room to get fresh air. By the looks of it, he seemed sad or maybe even depressed.

I decided to deal with him later on, as Dreams rescuage has more value in this moment.

"Secondly. I will discuss a plan, which we can use to rescue Dream and hopefully capture George." A hand raised from the opposite side of my place.

Wilbur.

"What about Karl?" He asked.

"Well, I actually hacked his laptop but his location is nowhere near the cabinet. Karl is maybe even on the run trying to distract us. I don't even know, what they have in mind." I explained.

Wilbur nodded.

"Now for the plan: I am thinking that we should surround the cabinet and wait for an opportunity, where George is distracted to get Dream out safely and corner George." The Captain smiled.

"Good thinking, sounds simple. But I am pretty sure it will be harder than thought. On a side note. The guns have arrived. As well as gears for your survival in woods or high buildings." The faces of everyone in the room lit up and we rushed to what seemed like a box.

One by one we put on our gears and placed our guns in the place holders.

"If everyone is set, we are going!" I said and the team bursted out into a scream.

"Let's do this!" I yelled.

"Yes!" They yelled back.

We then headed out.

20 minutes later we arrived near the cabinet and everyone gathered in some small bushes, where we could stay hidden.

I couldn't recognise much from a far but I noticed someone, that definitely shouldn't be there.

"That's Purpled." Wilbur whispered next to me.

"Yeah, we can put him back in the cell, while we are at it." I whispered back.

Silence filled the air and as the sounds of birds chirping got louder, I noticed Dream in George's arms.

He was carrying my injured brother on to a bed.

George tucked Dream in, before seating himself on a couch.

The couch faced its back to me, which meant that Quackity had a full view of George's terrifying eyes.

The sky started to get darker and Quackity waved to us, after George fell asleep.

We all took a deep breath, before almost getting up, when we noticed Puprled getting ready to leave.

Everyone hid once again and watched as Puprled got further and further away from the cabinet.

We can't capture him now, George would wake up and probably shoot Dream in the head.

That wasn't worth the risk.

Soon we all got back up again and made our way to the cabinets door.

It was silghtly open, so I pushed it and walked inside.

I quickly picked up Dream from the bed, while Quackity and Wilbur loaded their guns and rested it against George's head.

His eyes fluttered open and he jumped insnatly, after noticing the guns.

Wilbur pinned him down.

Quackity put the handcuffs on him.

"We got it from here, go bring Dream to safety!" They told me.

I nodded and left instantly.

I wish I had stayed back.

I wish I had stayed behind because a few seconds later, there were gunshots coming from the cabinet.

And as soon as my phone pinged, I knew that it was Karl, who shot with his gun.

I made an alert notification, to be notified when he moved 5 miles away from his location.

With tears in my eyes and Dream in my arms I ran to the base.

Hoping and Praying that Wilbur and Quackity were still alive.

Damn it!

Damn this world!

____________________________________

A/N: Thank you for the support!!!! It actually means a lot to me and I am so glad that many of you enjoy this fanfic!!!!<3333 Pretty sure I have said it a million times but THANK YOU<333!!!!!