5-Keep Going

-fitting song for the chapter dernière danse by Indila-

Badboyhalo

I am not as nice as many people have said.

I am not the opposite of Dream. I am his twin, but worse.

My actions have consequences, that I don't give a fuck about.

I don't intend to follow rules, I break them and change them into something bad.

At least, this is who I have been recently...

I used to be trustworthy and caring. People loved me. And my nice actions.

They called me "the nice guy" some kids used to call me their hero because I saved them out of a bad situation.

But that has all changed ever since I signed the assasin papers.

I wanted a change in my life, so I googled some cool and maybe not so nice jobs.

I stumbled upon quite a few, like: thief, murderer or even drug dealer. I didn't want those. I wanted a real job.

So I researched more and more and more until I found an article that read : Looking for volunteers! Sign just two papers and you will be an assasin! A cool job where you get trained and get to learn karate!

It really seemed interesting and I didn't think much about it.

I called the number that was given on the article and made an appointment.

I remember the day perfectly. It was november 16th, 2014. I walked into the place and greeted the employers. They were really nice and offered me a warm coffee. I agreed.

I regret it now.

I regret everything.

That day after I got the coffee I immediately realised that I have been lied to.

That place wasn't a place to learn karathe. It was a place to learn to kill.

How did I realise it?

I heard a few gunshots and saw someone training with a gun on the window on my right.

They saw me looking there and convinced me into signing it. I guess they saw how terrified I got after seeing it.

My actual plan was to decline their offer and walk away. Like nothing happened. But then, "We can give you 5k every month".

5k?

I wasn't that low on money at that time but that much money every month seemed really exciting and I just couldn't resist.

I signed the papers...

My first training was accourding to them the very next day and I had to put some gym clothes on.

The next day, I did as I have been told to.

I got pulled into a room full of mannequins and weapons.

Terrified of what I was seeing I turned my head over to one of the guys. "Are those weapons loaded, erm, sir? He looked me into my eyes smiling.

"Yes, of course they are. You can call me Captain or just Philza." He already knew my name so it was fair for me to know his.

At that moment I really wanted to just leave that place even if it would mean that I would go back to earning 700$ a month.

But something inside of me liked it there and wanted to stay. Philza placed me in front of one od the mannequins and gave me a basic loaded gun.

"Try to shoot the middle red dot on the mannequin" he said.

I nodded, grabbing the gun tightly. One of my eyes was closed and I was concentrating on hitting the red dot.

Shoot.

Fuck, I missed.

"Let me show you how to hold a gun."Philza laughed a little and fixed my gun holding position.

It took me a few tries before understanding how to properly shoot with a gun.

After that day. I wanted to stay. Because I liked it... I needed more of it.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

Click.

6 05 The clock read.

So early in the morning. But I wasn't complaining because in a few hours we would start hunting for the most dangerous people: George and Karl.

Two ex-assasins. Deciding to go their own way without a reason.
No mercy. No regret.

I honestly was really excited about it. And I think I might be the only one.

I pushed my blanket aside and sat on the edge of the bed before getting up to make myself something to eat.

I really craved eggs these past few days. They are full of proteins and vitamins. The perfect breakfast.

><><><><><>
Finally, I can eat.

Ping.

Who is texting right now?

I picked up my phone from my bedroom and checked my messages.

Assasins😎

Dream🌵: The meeting starts in two hours and 55 minutes. Get ready now!

On it!

Sapnap🦊: I will cry

Wilbur🦝: I just woke up..
Quackity, I am omw to you

I am going to get dressed right after I finish my delicious breakfast.

Two hours and 55 minutes is a lot of time.

I am not in a rush, luckily.

Now, time for breakfast!

____________________________________
A/N: I wasn't studying anyway so I decided to just post the chapter! Thank you guys for 93 reads! You all mean the world to me!!!!<3

I have TikTok now! It's: @/skyisabove3 . Feel free to follow me there as well as on Twitter: @/SkyIsAbove21!

<3

Edit: fixed some mistakes:)