35-Begin Of The Final Act

From here onwards there will be blood dropping left and right. A slight warning.

Dream

Today we lost another friend...teammate of us.

And all that because of me.

Because I got captured and they had to rescue me.

Because of me is Quackity crying and refusing to talk to anyone.

It's been hours, yet I still stand next to Quackity infront of Wilbur's grave.

Starring at the sign.

Captain Philza has no records of our birth dates, which is why he never fill out the day and month of our birth date.

Unless we mention it and in Wilbur's case...he never mentioned it.

Only his age, nothing more.

,,He told me, that he tried to commit suicide, shen he was 11." Quackity broke the long agonising silence.

I snapped my head towards him, eyes widened.

,,Wilbur. He said that right before he took his final breathe." The pain Quackity must be feeling right now is unknown for me.

Because I don't cry or mourn.

I only kill.

And hurt.

Others.

,,I am sure he has found peace. The peace he must've yearned for, while attempting to commit suicide." I tried to reasure him.

Quackity's teary eyes looked into mine.

,,I miss him, man." He said almost like a whisper.

,,We all miss him, Quackity. Wilbur was our beloved Starbucks coffee loving guy." Quackity looked back to Wil's grave and nodded.

,,He suffered for so long, he deserves to feel the peace he needed all those years." Captain Philza spoke from behind us and we looked at him.

Agreeibg with what he said, the three of us stood infront of Wilbur's grave.

Starring.

,,He deserves to feel Peace." I said.

,,Yeah... he does." Quackity's voice was so quiet, we almost couldn't hear it.

Rest peacefully Wilbur.

And forgive me.

Please forgive me.

I am the cause of your death and that is something that'll hunt me for eternity.

I felt a warm liquid leaving my eye and quickly wiped it away.

I ran back inside the assasin club and locked myself in the bathroom.

Am I crying?