26-Broken Promises

-fitting song for the chapter: Ainsi bas la vida by Indila(ultra slowed down)-

The Athors Pov

At Karl and George's hiding base:

George's fingers were impatiently tapping on the desk.

He wondered what was taking Bad so long to get him Dream.

His dangerous desire to kill Dream grew every second more and more, making him wanting to go get Dream himself.

He sighed.

"Stop it." Karl's voice came from the halls.

"What?" George asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the growing presence out of the shadows.

Karl's body finally appeared from the shadows of the hall "You are acting like you want to have sex with him. "

George giggled. "What makes you think that?"

Karl pointed at his shaking leg and fidgeting fingers.

"I just, want to kill him. Now." George explained, Karl laughed it off.

"Yeah for sure buddy" he said, pulling a chair next to George and sitting down.

"Is Bad fucking drinking coffee with them? I want Dream NOW!" George jumped up from his chair and started walking in circles.

"Chill out. Are you in love bro?" Karl still joked around. Glimpsing a piece of truth in his question.

"No, you don't understand. That fucking desire I have of slicing his throat open and watching him bleed out infornt of me." His steps got dangerously too close to Karl.

"You mean to tell me that you have a pain...kink...?"

"Karl, stop fucking around. I am not joking. I WANT HIM DEAD."

"Why?" Karl got up from his chair.

George looked into Karl's eyes before speaking up.

"I see myself in him. Dream is a leader and will do anything to get what he wants. Just like me. And I do not want Dream to interrupt our fucking mission, which not to mention, he basically already did by fucking making us wait for Bad to get him somewhere private for me to KILL him. If I take Dream out, his entire team gets left alone and will be easy target." Karl understood George's reasoning.

His reasons were pretty strong and not something to argue with. Karl pressed his lips together and nod, stopping the dumb jokes.

George walked away to the dark halls and sat down on the floor.

Waiting for a response from Bad.

As he sat on the floor, he started thinking about Karl's jokes.

Why did he say that? Isn't obvious that my intentions are to kill him? What made Karl say those jokes?

He wondered.

George started making up excuses for Karl maybe he just wanted to turn everything into a joke so, that our terrible situation doesn't seem that bad.