8-The Plan

-fitting song for the chapter: 505 by artic monekys-

Dream

I rushed over to Sapnap after he finished his sentence.

I wasn't the only one curious on what Sapnap found. Badboyhalo, Wilbur and Quackity rushed over to him as well.

We stood next to each other behind Sapnap's chair, waiting for the information.

"Look, buddy. They obviously are creating a shape, right?" Sapnap started.

We all nod, agreeing with what Sapnap just said.

"I didn't find out what shape they are making on the map, but I found something much better." He smirked as we all sighed.

"Sapnap, just fucking say it" My mouth moved faster than my brain could think.

"I found their location. " In what world was Sapnap able to do that?

He didn't know what phone they used nor where they were spending the nights at.

None of us knew.

I atleast hoped that none of us knew.

Because it'd be pretty rude to know where they are and what they are planning and not say a single thing.

"How did you find it?" Quackity asked the question we thought about.

"Well, there is something called 'The News'. They update everytime a car is missing in the city we are in. That made me realize that Karl and George might be the ones stealing those cars, so the most recent stolen car is a red Audi. This is its plate number. "

Sapnap turned the screen of his monitor towards us to show us the number. It read: U88 HNY

"After finding that out, I just tracked the car and boom. Found their location. " Sapnap was indeed a genius. He managed to do all of this in the span of 10-15 minutes.

"Now, Dream, what is the plan?"

I stood in silence. Feeling everyone's eyes on me.

My first thought was going to the location they were last at and just simply catch them but that would be too risky and dangeous considering how perfect they were at killing.

I actually had no idea what to do after we find them that was why I ordered everyone to start searching for their location.

Now, I needed to come up with something.

Fast.

"Alright, we will not interact with them in any way these next couple of days because we need better weapons to catch them. Captain will provide us with those hopefully soon." I started talking.

"Those weapons will be here in a day or two!" I heard Captain yell from the back.

He was standing next to a wall, listening to our plan.

"In the meantime, one of us will have to follow them. Everywhere. Like one of us has to go out there and be at least 1 foot away from them... Who wants to do it?" This was going to be a hard decision to make.