34-In Loving Memory of...

This song makes the chapter 10 times sadder. I am warning you.

Quackity

If for some reason you were to tell me, that I'd be carrying the lifeless body of my only non blood related brother back to the assasin club, just to give him a funeral...I'd laugh at your face and probably slap you across the face for saying such soul ripping thing to me.

But here I am.

Wilbur on my back, his hands hanging over my shoulders.

His legs wrapped around me.

Dead.

A dead body.

Not a usual dead body though.

The dead body of my only family in this world.

The man, who gave me the feeling of having both a father figure and brother, when I needed the most.

The man, who showed up at my door a little before a meeting.

The man, who prefers Starbucks coffee over usual once.

The man, who taught me to shoot with a gun properly.

The man, who stayed by my side, when I felt worthless.

The man, who always knew how to cheer me up, when I was down.

The man, I got so used calling my brother.

A tear dropped down my face, as the memories started to fill my mind.

My legs almost gave up under me.

I couldn't endure the loss of so many of my friends.

How am I supposed to endure his death?

I fell down onto my knees, holding Wilbur's lifeless body close to me.

The tears were leaving my eyes and I had no control over them.

I sobbed and cried so hard, that my throat started itchibg after a while.

He is gone.

No more calling me Alex.

No more making me hurry up and leave in my pj's.

No more coffee talks.

No more arguing over, who solved the case first.

No more fighting over, who gets to kill the target.

It's all done and gone forever.

He is gone.

,,Hey! He is MY target. Hands off, Alex!" His voice from years ago echoed in my ears. ,,Back off, Wilbur. I got here first! Try running faster, you old man!" I giggled knowing that we only had a few years of age difference. ,,I am still well and young, you fetus! Out! I get to shoot first!" He did not just call me a fetus. We both laughed, as the gun shot sounds left from both of our guns and the target died in an instance. We won't know, who shot the guy first and that is okay. As long as I get to see his face brighten up and laugh uncontrollably. ,,Well he is dead now." Sapnap approached us from the back and our head snapped back. Dream was also there, huffing and scoffing. ,,I wanted to blast that idiots head." The four of us laughed and laughed. Bad soon came and joined us, which made us laugh even more. ,,You are perfectly on time, Bad." Wilbur joked. ,,I grabbed coffee on the way here, Starbucks coffee, if Mr.Wilbur wants one." Bad handed him the second cup of coffee in his hand. Wilbur's face lightened up, as he grabbed it. ,,You are a life saver!"