42-Worked Hard Enough

See for notes at the end of the chapter
(Listen to LManberg Anthem for better expreince)

Author's POV

Bad walked into the building seeing Karl on his knees at the doorstep and Quackity holding Dreams defeated body.

In front of Quackity and Dream lies another defeated body.

George.

Dream and George both cough and blood spills all over the floor.

A smile appears on Dreams face as he speaks slowly struggling to breathe.

"I guess we are both just as quick, love"

George chuckles as he coughs and more blood spills onto the floor.

"See you on the other side, you ignorant asshole"

He says struggling as he holds his wound.

Dream pulls out the Katana from his heart and gasps as tears stream into his eyes.

The world suddenly feels so light for both of them.

George fought for the world, sacrificing some so he could save millions.

Dream fought alongside the world, sacrificing millions to save some people.

They exchange some glances with eachother, as the thought of what would have happened, if they never became assasins.

Would they have found eachother some other way and live a life as lovers?

Would they have been able to be happy?

Would they have argued and then make up right after again?

Would they have lived a long fullfilled life?

"I hate you" Dream says as he smiles and takes his final breath, the light of the world becomibg loghter as his soul finds peace and he dies smiling, happy that he finally can rest.

"Tell that to me when we see each other again on the other side" George struggles as he watches Dream close his eyes with a smile across his face. A tear falls from his eye. His only wish since meetibg Dream was to kill him before he could him, but now that Dream passed away earlier than George, he feels uneasy. He feels alone for as long as it takes him to take his final breathe.

George closes his eyes as the light gets brighter and his soul flys into peace, a peace he longed for, for so long.

Dream and George both pass away   smiling as their souls find peace.

Dream and George, two people who never knew about the other some time ago, but instantly fell in love with eachother after spending some time together.

Dream killed George with his bullet.

George killed Dream with his Katana.

They both targeted the others heart, because they knew that it was because of their heart that they felt weak when it came to killing the other.