12-The Search

-fitting song for the chapter: Bad Girls by M.I.A-

Dream

I was standing in front of the famous celebrity hotel in shock.

I would never be able to find them in here. It was basically impossible.

There were way too many people and way too many hotel rooms to search through.

All I had to do was to keep an eye on both of them and even that felt like a lot of responsibility.

I sighed.

If they checked into the hotel I could ask the person at the registration if they saw suspicious people.

That was my plan.

I took a deep breath in and was just about to step a foot into the hotel when I heard my phone ringing.

I pulled my phone out of my backpocket and picked up the call from Quackity.

"Yeah?" I started the conversation.

"We see that you are infront of the famous celebrity hotel, any reasoning why?" Quackity on the other line asked.

"Well, because Karl and George are inside of the hotel and I am supposed to keep an eye on them and without knowing where they are it would make my job harder."

"Yeah, we thought so too. Just wanted to make sure. Be safe, they might know that you are following them" He explained to me.

"Mhm, will do. Bye!" I quickly hung up the phone and walked into the hotel.

At the registration was a young lady standing there, working.

I decided to ask her, since she seemed nervous and some what scared.

"Good day, young lady. " I placed my hand on the counter that was in between the young lady and I.

She slightly jumped.

"Good day, sir. How may I help you?"

She definitely knew something.

"I am looking for two slightly tall guys. One of them has wavy mid length brown-ish hair and the other one has straight mid length black hair. The black haired guy has also dark brown eyes and the brown-ish hair coloured guy has green eyes. They are high criminals and I am sure you know who I am talking about."

I looked into her eyes to make sure that she would tell me the truth and not lie to my face.

The young lady cleared her throat and looked down left before locking eyes with me again.

"Erm, why- why are you looking for them, sir?"

"As already said, they are criminals and I am here to arrest them."

Assasins had the trick to tell everyone that we were FBI-Agents and had a fake ID for that.

So I pulled out my wallet and showed the fake FBI- Agent ID to the young lady.

She cleared her throat again before looking down at the counter and then back up to me.

"Sir, I-I haven't seen the-"