24-He Is Alive

-fitting song for the chapter: fairytale by alexander rybak-

Badboyhalo

George let my wrist go and I started walking away from them.

Karl and George started discussing about something that I knew I shouldn't know.

So I kept my distance to them and started thinking about what I should do know.

All the bravery I have felt ever since our new team got united was now gone.

I was feeling scared rather than brave and strong.

My brain was out of ideas, out of things to think about.

All I had to do for them to spare my life was to give in and tell them everything.

But I didn't want to betray my team again, that was the only reason why I came and saved Dream.

To prove my loyalty to them.

It was all gone now.

If I wanted to live, I had to betray them.

I had no other choice.

I collected myself again and started to walk towards George and Karl.

"So, explain me what those idiots are planning" George smirked knowing how much power he had over me right now.

"Well, we all collectively agreed on the fact that you two were trying to do a some sort of gang shape on the world map, which as far as I know is only half true. Dream told us to wait for the weapons to arrive, after that he said we would start hunting you two down, but he never told us how. " I tried to look as fearless as possible, if I wanted them to believe me I had to make sure I didn't sound like a 5 year old explaining it.

Karl looked at George with a worried expression, while George was still looking me desd in the eyes.

George's eyes wandered around the room before locking his eyes on to the floor.

"Well, you know what your second task is, go and find out how they want to hunt us down. I need to know their every single small step." George ordered his eyes meeting with mine again.

I wanted to stay strong and not let him treat me like some sort of subject.

"If you two will excuse me, I will go now." I told them.

They both nodded and let me go.

I walked out of, what I think was a base to torture people, judging by the tools in there.

I figured by the looks of the street that the assasin club was only at least 5 minutes away from here.

Soon, I was standing in front of the door and knocked.

To my surprise Quackity was the one opening the door for me.

"Bad!" He yelled, half hugging me.

I hugged him back and slowly made my way inside.

Based on the expressions on my teammates, I figured that they knew of my betrayel.