40-Better Off Without Him

So uhm, don't expect anything good... because it is just Angst. I am literally tearing them apart as soon as I bring them together... It's important for the plot so...yeah...  :)

Author's POV

George dropped his gun and threw his Katana away as he ran towards Karl.

He shook his suffering body, waiting for a reaction from him.

Anything would be fine with him.

Anything.

Just so he can know Karl is alive and there is still hope.

"Get me the antidote!" George yelled at Quackity who was checking for any injuries on Dream's Body.

Quackity frowned as he turned to look at George, whose eyes were glassy.

"Bad had it and he just left saying he won't save him. Karl is dead, just accept it." He said coldly. The memories of Wilbur's death shot through his mind as he said it.

Quackity wanted Karl dead, so he had no problem with him dying.

But deep within him, he knew how George was feeling right now.

He knew the pain George has to go through.

He wanted them to suffer like he did.

But something inside of him felt bad.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Dream said walking up to George.

Fierce in his green eyes.

The only thing Dream knew at the moment was the pain Karl and George had inflicted on him and his crewmates.

George looked up at him, eyes filled with tears.

"Karl is dying, and the truth came out-"

"Heard enough of that bullshit. Now tell me. What do you gain from lying?" Dream grabbed him by the collar pulling him up to his feet and looking him into his eyes with rage.

Quackity stood frozen in place watching as they both argued.

George shouting in Dream's face that Karl is dying and they should do something about.

Dream shouting in George's face telling him that he doesn't care about Karl.

Quackity had enough, as he grabbed Karl's suffering body and pulled it outside of the house.

Leaving Dream and George alone.

"You are lucky, I am not like you." Quackity whispered under his breath, while he pulled out the hidden antidote from his pocket.

He planned on letting Karl die.

But watching George's facial expressions and Karl's suffering made him change his mind in an instant.

Meanwhile, Dream pushed George into the wall starring deeply into his eyes.

"You fucking Bastard." He muttered under his breath.

George took slow and controlled breaths, debating whether or not to say what has been on his mind for a while now.

He knew it wasn't the right thing to do.

Especially right now.

Everything was under chaos and the chances of everyones survival had dropped.

"Dream. I think I love you." He whispered, gtabbing Dream by his shirts collar and starring frustrated onto his eyes.

"And I know it's fucking weird. You and I we will never work out, we are both cunning for our goals and  prideful. We both hate losing and that means, if one of us lives, then the other has to die." He sighed slowly.

Dream starred at him in utter disbelief.

He felt the same way for George but he also knew that they would never work out.

They are destined to be apart.

"I fucking hate you for saying this right now." Dream cursed as he let go off George and George did the same.

He paced around ruffling his hair.

"How am I supposed to kill you with no remorse now!" Dream shouts frustrated.

"What the fuck do you think I feel right now!" George hissed at Dream furrowing his eyebrows.

None of them wins if both stay alive.

And they don't want that.

Their desire to win is stronger than their desire to be together.

It's a dangerous desire.

One so strong it will lead to ones death.

"I won't lose." George stated, pulling out his Katana.

"And neither will I" George grabbed a gun from the desk pointing it at George.

George's Katanas blade rested against Dream's neck.

One slice and it would kill him.

One click and it would kill him.

It is all down to who the fastest one is.

"Fuckibg hell" Karl gasped for breath as the antidote did its job, his head resting on Quackitys lap, while he trrated the wound.

"Keep moving and you'll see hell in 3D" Quackity said sighing.

A silence filled the air, as Quackity wrapoed a bandage around Karl's wound.

Karl slowly got his vision back and saw Quackitys concentrated face.

"Where is Sapnap?" He asked coughing a little.

"Stop moving! He is back at the Assasins Club" Quackity finally finished wrapping the bandage and tied a knot so it wouldn't open. "Why do you ask?"

Karl shrugged as he sat up and hissed at the pain of the wound.

"Just curious."

Silence filled the air again, as they looked at each other and sighed.

Suddenly a gunshot was heard, followed by a Sword dropping to the floor.

Quackity and Karl's eyes widened as they both got up and opened the door to see what was going on between George and Dream.

But as soon as they saw it, they both wished they had never left them alone on their own.

"Fuck this shit!" Quackity yelled out running inside to hold the badly injure body dropping to the ground.

Karl froze in place watching the scene in horror.

He dropped down to his knee.

Holding his wound, so it wouldn't reopen.

"What the fuck" was the only thing he could say at the moment.

____________________________________

A/N: there, as promised: Chapter 40. How are we feeling?

I don't know if I will be able to drop chapter 41 by next week but we'll see.

There you guys go: dnf :)