41-The One Who Survived

Iam stalling right now. I am stalling so bad. You know why? Because I have two ways that the story can go and I am still debating which one is worse. But yeah :)

Bad's Pov

My mind went black when I saw Sapnap blown up in pieces.

I could only hear the loud ringing in my right ear.

Purpled tried talking to me but I couldn't hear him.

I could only stare at the blood and human body parts blown up all over the place.

Sapnap was gone.

The second one to bite the dust.

Was I surprised that so many of us already died?

No.

Because I expected this to happen.

We all did.

But we still carried on with the mission.

Who knew that the real traitor would turn out to be our Captain all along.

He was right in front of me.

Smirking.

I don't know how it happened but I only know that I punched him so hard in the face he fell into the pool of Sapnap's blood.

Then I started screaming.

I yelled at him to get away from Sapnap.

To leave him alone.

I felt like I was losing my mind.

Then I remembered Dream.

How would he react to this?

He'd probably pretend like he isn't hurt but then go around killing the whole world because he misses his unbiological brother.

Purpled grabbed my arm and pulled me away from where Sapnap died.

I don't even know how he could keep his cool after all that just happened.

Philza soon got up from the floor and spat into the pool of Sapnap's blood.

To which my response was to pull out my gun with poison and blast every single bullet into his brain.

He soon collapsed onto the floor.

"Even if I die, there are so many other people who will carry out the mission for me." Were his last in pain struggling words.

I knew that he had accomplice.

But I also knew that those accomplice were caught back 6 months ago.

They didn't reveal the head of the whole plan, but they got caught and died.

Meaning, now that Philza is dead, the whole plan of bombing the world has failed.

I only need to get to the control station and deactive every single bomb that was placed into any human.

Will it bring my 2 dead friends back?