15-The Trap

-fitting song for the chapter: toxic by britney spears(slowed+deeper version)-

George

He was after us, walking.

Trying to act normal, but let's be honest. Karl and I aren't that stupid to not know when someone is following us.

Every now and then I looked back at him to see if he stopped chasing us.

But he never did.

Everywhere we went, he went with us.

When we took a turn to the left, he took a turn to the left as well.

It started to get annoying.

I wanted to trap him.

I wanted to have him be forced to give us information on everything that they're planning.

I wanted to have Dream.

I tapped Karl on his shoulder to make him look at me.

"I want to trap him." I whispered as we kept walking.

Karl shook his head."no, let him do whatever the fuck they are going to do."

"I just- I just want to make his team-mates be even more scared of us. I want them to just feel their heart being scattered."

Karl sighed. Enough for Dream to hear it as well, even though he was 10 feet away from us.

"Fine, I have a plan. Let's just ONLY steal that tracker on his beautiful assasin suit and then put it on a person I will kill." He finally agreed. I loved his plan.

I walked off to a road and stood in the middle of it.

Waiting for some car to almost hit me.

I knew how much assasins loved helping people. No matter if they were a criminal or not.

Which is why I was hundred percent sure that Dream would jump in to rescue me.

My plan was to snatch the tracker whilst holding onto him.

Karl was stood there in shock. He didn't know what I was about to do because I didn't tell him the plan.

His first instinct was to look for Dream.

Dream was also stood in shock a little further away from us.

People started to surround the corner of the road.

They yelled something like "Get off the road!" Or " you're are going to get yourself killed!"

Many other were filming everything.

I assumed that nobody knew who we were because nobody informed the news reporters, about what we were doing.

I saw a car driving my way.

A smirk appeared slightly on my face.

I looked over to Karl, he was breathing kind of heavily.

He was scared.