-Me? Sanemi? Pounding? Yes, Please-

When Ubuyashiki was done he just went back inside. So here I was, standing in oyakatas place with all the hashiras looking at me like I'm that one person in the among us group chat who keeps saying that 'me' is the imposter not seeing the person named me. They're about to vote me out, aren't they...

'Why are they all just staring at me, like at least say sum.'

"Who are you!" Kyojuro said in his normal cherry voice voice.

'I shouldn't have said anything. I guess that if I want them to trust me I'll just have to play along' "Ehm, my name is (l/n) (y/n), it's nice to meet you all."

"What did you talk to oyakata-sama about? Why are you here?"

"What did oyakata-sama mean when he said you would be a guidance for important missions?"

"What are those clothes?"

'So many questions...' I thought to myself, but I quickly lost my focus as I felt something buzz in the back of my pants. I stretch back to find my phone. 'Wait, for real, I get to have my phone!.'

I wasn't listening at all to the hashiras anymore as I started my phone. I unlocked it with my face id and scrolled through it. 'Hm, it seems normal to me. I don't have any internet connection though. Useless. What am I supposed to do without any internet?' I internally cried at the fact, but suddenly my sad minute got interrupted.

"What is this! Some kind of little box? Aagh it started glowing!" Tengen then threw it up in the air, only for it to fall to the ground. The ground that is filled with pebbles.

"What the hELL DID YOU JUST DO TO MY PHONE!!" I can feel the emotional horns growing out of my forehead and if I didn't know better I would have thought smoke came out my ears.

"What don't blame me, blame that, that thing! What the hell is that thing!" Tengen screams back, and I swear if it wasn't for the fact that he's the biggest one here(except for gyomei) he would have jumped into the nearest pair of arms.

I see that this is not the time, so I decide to let it go. I walked up to Tengen, and I swear I saw him back up a bit because of it, and I simply picked up my phone.

"Please don't throw it again, it's fragil." I said calmly. Turning it around, and seeing that it's still whole I let out a sigh of relief. Looking up I see that most hashiras are now standing around trying to get a peak of my phone. Some looked confused and some just straight up terrified. 'I guess it wouldn't hurt if I just explained what a phone is, right?'

"Ok, I'll tell you about the magic box." I start and now even Iguro climbs down his tree and walks into the group of hashiras to hear what I would say. "This is called a phone, it's not magic but technology, and no I can not explain in detail how it works. You just tap the screen to start it and then..."

After explaining it to all of them and letting them try some offline games they're all in a way better mood. 'Do they all just like me for my phone now? Nahh... Yeah, probably, but hey at least they like me, am I right?'

"Oyakata-sama wanted us to train her, right?" Tenagen says, like I'm not standing right beside him.

"Yes, he did!" Kyojuro answered happily.

"Then who of us should train her first?" Iguro asked, probably not wanting to be it.

"It depends on what she knows and on what she needs to learn." Sanemi said, honestly smart thinking. Good job Sanemi. Good job.

"Maybe she should train with Kanae-san or Sanemi-san, since they're the one she knows the best." 'Nice Gyomei, you're speaking my language now. Private training with Sanemi. I'm pretty sure he trains shirtless sometimes too... hehe can't wait...'

"Fucking hell, I'm not gonna train her!" 'You'll see Sanemi, you'll see...'

"I'll teach her to be flamboyant! I'll also teach her about stealth!" Tengen said while doing this weird as pose that actually looks kind of cool, but still stupid.

"I'll help her train her body. She is too fragile, she needs some muscle power in order to be a strong demon slayer." Gyomei said in a praying motion.

"I guess I'll do quick movement and reflex training." Muichiro says, still looking up at the sky. "What is the form of that cloud called again..?"

"I guess I could take the pounding training." Sanemi says, looking creepy and murderous. 'I'm totally gonna die but at least it'll be worth it. Ahh, shirtless Sanemi...'

"I will work with her basic stamina and speed!" 'Kyojuro really sounds happy talking about anything.'

"I'll just deal with sword practice." Iguro says. 'I'm totally gonna steal that snake and give him a cute nickname.'

"I'll help her with flexibility and also teach her the basics about being a demon slayer. Tomioka-san, why don't you train her concentration breathing." Kanae really just included Giyu in a conversation. 'Damn, poor Giyu-baby. I can't believe he's gonna be all lonely when Kanae dies... oh wait, she's not, since I'll save her tihi.'

"Maybe you should just ask her." 'Tomioka, my favorite introvert emo shy lonely boy, I love you too, no need to be afraid, come a little closer. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Sometimes.'

I don't know why but he backed away further. 'Did he read my thoughts, wtf'

"Tomioka-san is right, (y/n)-san what do you think?" 'Kanae, angelike just like always.'

"Well, sounds like you guys know what you're talking about, so I'll just put my fate in your hands. Please don't make me regret it tho..."

"Great, then it's decided Himejima-san, Iguro-san Tomioka-san and I will start her training. Then Rengoku-san, Uzui-san, Tokito-kun and Shinazugawa-san will take over. Does that work for everybody?" 'Smart and beautiful, just what you'd expect from Kanae.'

---

Since I technically was still in recovery Kanae insisted that I would rest today and start training tomorrow. Instead she showed me around and I got to meet Shinobu and Aoi, who hasn't taken the final selection test yet. At least I know she'll survive. The three butterfly girls weren't here yet though, I guess they're still too young.

I do have someone in mind, I don't know if the person is here or if Kanae even knows but she should, I think she and Sanemi are supposed to be friends.

"Hey Kanae?"

"Yes?"

"Sane- I mean, Shinazugawa-san has a younger brother, right?"

"Yes he does. How did you know?" 'oh shit, don't ask questions I can't answer-'

"Eh, I just kinda do. Anyways, do you know where he is? Is he also training to be a demonslayer right now?"

"Oh well yes he is. Actually you'll probably meet him during your training with Himejima-san." (I don't actually know when Genya became Gyomeis tsugoku, or if he even is, but let's just play along, okay?)

~~~~~

a/n: Chapter 7 for you guys. Also thank you @angela0938 for voting and commenting on my book, you really made my day so thank you so much!

Anyways, school is boring and we already have multiple tests and homework assignments. Also I've fallen asleep multiple times already, who knew school could be so tiering...

I hope you enjoy and please do interact with the book, it really makes it so much better and gives extra motivation❤️

Take care, don't forget to eat, drink, sleep and breath, love you. See you in the next chapter<3

-Author-chan out~