-On My Way-

-(Y/n's POV)-

"Caw! Caw! You're back! Let's Leave! Leave! Leave! Now!" The crow flies up to me before flying off in a direction.

"H-Hey! Wait up! I'M NOT GONNA RUN! W-WAIT!" I scream after the bird as it dash off. I start running after it but it's not really easy to follow. Especially not when we entered the woods.

'Where did it go? Did it leave me here? Fr?' I sight and start wandering around the forest. It seems infinite as I just keep walking without finding an end to it.

'Gosh, I'm hungry... am I gonna die here... fr... damn crow all of this is your fault...' I continue to walk around until it's starting to get darker.

'I've been out here all day already...' I start to dramatically sob to myself.

"Damn crow for leading me to some fucking infinity forest, damn infinity forest for being infinite, damn sun for setting so that I'll be walking around in the dark, damn light comming from over there- Light?" I run towards the light and as I come closer...

"Houses! Finally! I'm free! *stomach rumbles* and hungry! FOOOD!" I enter the streets and admire civilization for a second before.

*sniff sniff*

'OMG, that smells delicious!' I hurried to the little street shop.

"One bowl of ramen noodles please!" I say happily

"In a minute" The man says and starts making the food

I sit down and wait for the food. Drooling as I watch him make the delicious ramen.

"Here you go" He hands me the bowl and a pair of chopsticks.

"Thank you!" I pulled out some money (that I absolutely didn't steal from Doma... ) and gave it to the man. "Itadakimasu!" I say and start eating the yummy noodles. 'Food never tasted so good'

While I ate the ramen the sun set further and now demons would be able to walk the streets freely. Those three wouldn't come after me tho right? I mean both Doma and Akaza tried to stop me but they wouldn't actually come after me, right? Kokushibo... idk he kinda just sat there.

"Thank you for the food!" I say as I leave the shop. 'What should I do now? Find that crow again? No it's too late, maybe I should try to find an inn or something?'  I walk down the street, admiring the little windows filled with mannequins and little nothings. 'I do miss the future but there's something about the past that's just... just... *chefs kiss*'

I spend quite some time walking and looking around and it is already late when I find an inn to stay in. When I entered the little house there was an old lady who greeted me.

"Welcome" she greeted me and made a small bow.

"Hello. One room please." I say with a smile.

"Hai is 1500 yen. Here is a small bag of some necessities we offer. You seem to be quite empty handed. Here is your key. The bathhouse is down there if you'd like to wash off." The lady informs me and I thank her and pay. After a small bow I walk off to find my room.

The room was simple and small and only included a futon and a few pieces of furniture like a table. There was a little bathroom with a toilet and sink. I placed the little bag I received from the old lady. It included a towle, what I assume is shampoo and a sleeping yukata. It's already really late, probably after midnight, but I still decided to go to the bathhouse before going to bed.

I grab the towel and the soap and walk out of the room, locking it after me. I walk past the old lady again and head towards where she'd earlier said it was. I realize eventually that all the doors look the same and the only thing that's written is in Japanese. 'ehh... it's one out of ten? fifteen? doors so my odds aren't too bad...' I look around some more and I sigh in relief. It's a door with a woman drawn onto it and next to it is one with a male. 'This must be it!'

I open the door and see the bath. I walk in and get undressed. I leave my stuff at the bench close to the door and lower myself into the water. Looking up there was a perfect view of the sky. From the water you could clearly see the moon and stars above.

"Ahh sooo warmmmm~" I mumble to myself and relax while enjoying the moment. I have water all the way up to my nose and close my eyes. I almost fell asleep but I know I'll literally drown if I do so I decided to keep my eyes open instead. The water was so warm and it felt so nice.

"Damn... I like this... at home the shower stopped being warm after literally 2 minutes..." I swim around, and clean my hair with the shampoo before relaxing some more. When I eventually got up my whole body was wrinklier than a raisin. I wrap myself in the towel and look up at the sky again. The moon has moved a lot so I've probably been here for quite a while. I dry off and decide to walk back with just the towel around me. I grab everything with me back to the room. When I get back I change into tha yukata and lay down on the futon. Sleep takes over me the second my head hits the pillow.

•Taisho secrets

•The crow was so scared of the demons that it forgot about (y/n) and when it realized she was no longer following, it turned back to look for her but didn't find her.

•(y/n) actually walked past multiple inns but didn't know since she can't read Japanese.

•1500 ¥ (yen) is about 13$ (dollar)

•She was in the water for over an hour.

~~~~~