-A Pleasure To Meet You-

I change my mind. It wasn't easy. They may have gone easy on me the first few rounds but now I'm getting my ass kicked just as much, if not more since I'm 'not frail' anymore. BUT my free time practice has paid off! Kinda.. sometimes.. I just did some meditation, tried to focus on what I wanted to happen and boom! It worked. For about two seconds before I got to exited and it stopped working. At least I got a start and every time I've done it since, it has only been easier to maintain. 

Muzan has given me a background story of how I look like my foreign mom, who died when I was young. It makes me very sad and blah blah blah so I done like talking about it. That's plan B but I'm going to impress everyone with plan A. 

I also managed to convince Muzan to let me go back to the red light district with Gyutaro and Daki during the nights again. He seem to agree that it was an 'educational environment' where I could be put to the test. I had fun spending time with Daki, teaching Daki how to be a more respectable and nice being, secretly giving the kids candy, watching Daki get tackled with hugs after also giving the kids candy. Although I had to be on my guard because Muzan would randomly visit our house, looking like a lady, and look what I was doing before leaving again. God sometimes he's kinda weird...

Either way soon enough I was deemed ready and I was honestly a lot more nervous than I thought I'd be. Muzan hasn't really told me a lot about this family although he's been over there pretty much everyday and today is apparently the day when I'll return from 'boarding school' a.k.a. the infinity fortress.

We're taking a car there and we'll arrive during nighttime. First things first tho, I'm in my room to get ready for our leave. Muzan got me an outfit to wear and a few to pack and Daki insisted that Gyutaro would do my hair. Once I was done I stood in my room and carefully looked in the mirror, watching as my hair became dark and curly, my eyes a pale pink.  I looked in the mirror, proud of the result. 

"One order of Kibutsuji (y/n) coming right up hehe" I say to myself.

Knock! Knock!

"Are you... done? Muzan is... waiting." Kokushibo says from the other side of the door.

"Coming!" I shout as I grab my bag. I take one last look in the mirror, smirking at my reflection, before going to the door and opening it to meet Koku.

"You... look different" He says surprised.

"Do you think it'll work..? I tried to imitate Muzan but-" I start, hoping that his surprise is a good type of surprise.

"You are pretty... you look just.. like him." He praise me with a head pat and a small smile. I smile back a little embarrassed.

"Let's go. Don't want to be late" I say as I start to walk.

---

We arrive to where Muzan is waiting. Doma and Daki are also there to say goodbye and as they see me and Koku coming they look confused as the look back and forth between Muzan and me. Muzan on the other hand doesn't look to shocked. 

"So this is what you've been doing?" He asks.

"I girl's gotta have some tricks up her sleeve hehe" I answer and he looks smug. 'Did he already know about this? He doesn't look the least bit surprised.. Has he been spying on me?!'

"Let's go" He says and turns around to a door. I'm about to follow him but is stopped by Doma and Daki.

"(y/n)-chan!!" Doma exclaims. "I'm going to miss youuuu!" He continues to whine.

"You better not embarrass me" Daki scoffs. She probably meant something like 'good luck' or 'be careful'. Probably..

"Alright I'll miss you too, byeee!" I hurry past them and after Muzan. I enter the door and I stand behind Muzan in what looks like a garage. A very luxurious garage. The door close behind us and I jump a little from the bang. 

I continue after Muzan and a man opens a car door for us to get in. After we both sit down in the backseat he closes the door and sit in the front to start driving. It's kinda funky sitting in an old car. I can't find any seatbelts, it's slow and it looks so old school. Not to mention the lack of inventions.. I try to sit comfortably but I get nervous knowing this thing is extremely dangerous, I'll die if we crash! No safety what so ever!

"We'll be arriving in about an hour" Muzan speaks. I look over at him and he seems to have brought a book. 'Why didn't I think of that!' I turn back to look out the window instead feeling a little sorry for myself.

As we roll out of the garage it's already dark outside. I look at my surroundings, watching as people, houses, shops and trees roll past us. It's beautiful and even tho it's dark this place looks quite awake. I guess having a sucky car is fine since this village is so nice anyways. I smile. I start to wonder what this family is going to be like. I want to look forward to meeting them but at the same time it saddens me. Will I be able to meet my own family again?

"You did quite well. Not many demons would be able to do that." Muzan speaks up, still looking down at his book.

"W-what?" I ask taken off guard.

"You found a way to change your appearance in such a short time. Without any help no less." Muzan continues, still reading.

"Mmm" I hum as I look back out the window, trying to hide the smile spreading on my face.

--- 

Eventually the car came to a stop. I was pulled out of my daydreaming and my eyes landed on the mansion outside. A man steps down the stairs of the entrance and walks up to the car. He opens the door and bows while Muzan steps out. He reach out his hand to help me out.

"We're here" He says as I step out into the open.

"Wow.." I mutter as I take in the rich environment. The house is large, the garden is wide and colourful, and is that a fountain?! 

"Come" Muzan says and I shake my daze to follow him inside. It's a lovely house and on the inside is a lady. She seems kinda familiar tho...

"Welcome home, Tsukihiko" The woman smiles.

"Sorry we arrived so late" Muzan smiles back. I almost feel like laughing at him but I keep it in and bow before introducing myself to the lady. 

"Hello, my name's (y/n). Thank you for having me" I say carefully.

"I'm glad to finally meet you (y/n)-san, I'm Rei. Tsukihiko has told us many thing about you." She smiles again and I smile back. "Ah you two must be tired after your traveling! I'll let you rest and we can talk more in the morning."

"I'll show you your room (y/n), let's go" Muzan smiles as he leads me into the house. 

"Goodnight you two" The lady says before heading in the other direction.

I follow Muzan into a corridor and into a room. It's quite basic. No distinct decoration or colours, nor overly furnished. It's quite nice.

"This is your room, you may decorate it however you'd like. You can put your clothes in here." He opens a closet. I look over at my bed where my bag have already been placed. 

"I'll start unpacking then" I say about to open the bag.

"You should have some rest" He says, taking the bag and moving it from the bed to a table close by. "You can unpack tomorrow"

"Alright" I say and Muzan nod and walk out again.

"My studie is right across the hallway, you may go there when you wake up tomorrow." he says before closing the door.

I sigh and go to open my bag. I take out a nightgown and get changed. Afterwards I look around the room and inspect my surroundings. There's the wardrobe, the bed, a table, a full body mirror and.. a balcony? Nice! I walk closer and lift the thin curtains. I look out at the full moon, lighting up the outside. I look at the handle and manage to unlock it with a click. I open the door and step out on the small balcony. I lean on the wooden fence and take a deep breathe of the fresh night air. For a second I feel like someones watching me...

~~~~~

a/n: OOOhh mission start hehehe

TAKE CARE!!!!!!

-Love, author-chan