-Family Outing-

The rich girl life in the mansion was not too bad. I could enjoy good breakfasts, family life, Akaza, expensive kimonos for expensive outings. It was an easy life with lots of sneak outs, thanks to Akaza, and I do enjoy it but I have still not forgotten about the demon slayer corps! I have figured out that these two, Rei and Haruka, are the same people who are with Muzan when Tanjiro first meet him. I also happen to remember that he was quite shaken up from that meeting, therefore it's the perfect time to sneak away. I'll even have Tanjiro who can lead me to the corps haha.

Another thing that's been bugging me.. That one time when I tried to touch the light, when Akaza sought he'd stopped me. I did feel it. It might have been for only a second, but it didn't hurt. Maybe.. maybe I'm special ( Insert uwu ). I know it sounds stupid and I don't see why I would be special but if you think about it... This is a god damn anime and I got here with the help of truck-kun. With that in mind, anything is possible.

I've tried to try out my hypothesis but a certain someone *cough* Akaza *cough* won't let me >:( I miss being able to go outside during the day. Even more so when Rai and Haruka go outside. They go shopping together and they play in the garden. Rei also invited me to join her gardening but I relentlessly had to come up with a bad excuse every time.

All I can do is wait for that day. I have no idea when it'll happen so I'm just slightly expectant every time I go out with Muzan.

"Hey earth to (Y/n)? It's still your turn" Akaza ask while waving infant of me, trying to wake me from my daydreaming.

"W-what yeah ehhh" I start going through my cards. "Do you have any 7:s?" I ask confused.

"That's not even the game we're playing" Akaza sighs. "If you're tired just say so, you'v been up for a few days already.."

"NO I'm fine! I'm actually a demon as well, remember? I've gotten used to the whole one cup of 'red juice' keeps sleep, hunger, fatigue and other human things away." I explain. It seems sleeping is more like a habit now, not a necessity. I eventually had to give in to Muzan's request for me to drink the 'soda' or 'juice'. It didn't taste too bad if I'll be honest but the thought of what might be in there still makes me a bit nauseous... It did work its wonders nonetheless and I since I haven't really had the need for sleep, food or water. I still prefer to eat and drink tho and when I wanna waste some time i'll take the occasional nap.

"Fine then at least continue your turn. With the right game this time." Akaza just says.

"Yeah yeah." I put down a car and pick up another. "I'm gonna go get some water" I stand up and put my cards down.

"Hurry" Akaza urges me.

"Yeah yeah, don't miss me to much" I joke as I leave the room.

I walk into the kitchen and get a cup, filling it with water. I start walking back but accidentally take a wrong turn. I groan as remember this way, for some dumb reason, is longer. I continue walking as I look around but I come to a stop when I realise what's on my right. 'The main entrance..'

I look around me. Muzan is out and will be back later, Rei and Haruka is out shopping alone since it's daytime and Akaza is still in my room. I could just open the door and nobody would know. Just a quick peak. I just wanna know for sure...

I put down the cup on a small table close by before walking until I'm right infant of the door. I take a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself. 'Why am I so nervous now...' I ask myself as I slowly lift my arm and grab the handle of the door. Slowly I turn the handle, hearing the small 'click' sound as the door opens and slowly move inwards. I move with the door to hid within its shadow.I see how the light spread into the hallway. The light is alluring and it's like o can feel the heat of the rays move closer. The shadows feel cold in comparison and my hand let go of the door, carefully moving along the surface of the door to reach the light.