-Protect Precious Baby Rui At All Cost!-

-(Y/n's POV)-

"Where are we going?" spidy mommy asks as we speed walk through the forest.

"We're looking for imoto-chan(younger sister)" I answered as I continued walking in a random direction.

"But isn't she supposed to be over there?" Mommy asks and points in another direction.

"I don't know... I'm kind of new, please lead the way!" I ask her with a smile.

"A-alright, this way then!" She starts running in another direction.

We ran through the forest until we came across a river. The spidey sissy wasn't there, instead spidey daddy was fighting Tanjiro and Inosuke.

"Let's hide and find imoto-chan instead."

"Mm" she hummed in agreement and we carefully sneaked away. I looked back, still watching the fight and soon saw Tanjiro fly our way.

"Ok let's hurry" I say and up my tempo.

"Hai!" Mommy says, doing the same.

"That's not a real bond! It's fake! It's forged!" Tanjiro screams as we arrive, still in hiding. 'Oh no, we missed Tanjiros monologue about the right way of a bond. anyway-'

"Do you know any place around here we're there won't be any demon slayers, a hidden cave or a part of the mountain where you can hide?" I ask spidey mommy while keeping a close eye on the scene in front of us.

"Yes there is actually it's almost on the opposite side of the mountain." She answers.

"Good, I want you to go there with imoto-chan as soon as Rui's done with her. If anything happens or you're in any sort of trouble, come right back here or call for me and I'll come for you." I say still focused on Tanjiro and Rui.

Rustle!

"Well well, that's a demon just the right size for me, I'll kill it-"

"Mom- Mother please get him away from here, don't hurt him, just make him go away. Quickly!" I tell her in a rush and she immediately puts her hands up and before Rui could kill him, he is thrown back into the forest, far away. 'He was lowkey an ass and I could have let him die but ehh'

"What did you just say? Let's hear it again. Come on, say it, will you?" Rui said intimidatingly, completely unbothered by the demon slayer who was thrown away just seconds ago. 'Damn this cute little cinnamon roll could definitely kill you...'

"Sure, I'll repeat it as many times as you want! Your bond is forged!" Tanjiro tells him.

They start fighting,

Tanjiro gets some cuts,

breaks his sword, 

Nezuko saves Tanjiro, 

Rui wants their bond,

Spidey sissy gets jealous or sum, 

Rui cuts her up and sends her away.

"Ok, now take imoto-chan and leave. Hurry!" I told spidey mommy.

"But Rui-san just said-"

"I know but this is important, I'll take the blame later, don't worry. Now please, go to safety. I'll find you later when the danger's over." I give her a reassuring smile.

"Alright!" Mommy says determined before running off.

"Now I'll just wait for the right moment..." I mutter to myself.

-(Tomioka Giyu's POV)-

After Shinobu and I parted I found a weird boy with a pig mask on. He was fighting a big demon with a spider head. It looked gross. The boy was about to get killed. He didn't have a chance against the demon even if it was rather weak, at least nothing near the level of a twelve kizuki. I interfered and killed the demon. As I put my sword back in it's case, that creepy boar head kept staring at me. It's creepy. I turn around and walk away, I don't want anything to do with him.

"Hold on a second! Fight me, mismatched haori! You beat that twelve kizuki, so I'm gonna beat you and then..." He points proudly at himself "I'll be the most powerful!"

"Go back to training fool" 'So loud...' "That wasn't one of the twelve kizuki," 'and annoying...' "or anything close to one" 'can't I just leave already...'

"Whaa! Of course I knew it couldn't be a twelve kizuki either, it was Tanjiro who said it was one of the twelve kizuki! I only repeated what he said!" The boar head continued to rant, so I tied him up. 'The kakushis will take care of him later.'

I walk away, ignoring the rest of his chants. I can feel the presence of a twelve kizuki here... where is it... I hope I can find it before it kills someone else... I run deeper into the forest and-

'Tanjiro!'

"Water breathing..." I freed Tanjiro from the red threads that seemed to be slicing into him. "You did a good job holding out until I got here. Leave the rest to me" 'I hope Tanjiro's okay...'

"You're like an endless stream of lowlifes getting in my way! Blood Demon Art: Cutting Thread Rotation!"

"Total Concentration, Water Breathing, Eleventh Form: Dead Calm."

"Who cares about your eleventh form!" The demon yells before realizing his blood demon art wasn't working.

While he's confused I run towards him to decap- wait, someone saved him?

-(Y/n's POV)-

'Oh Giyu joined the game, nice. Okay just don't fuck up the timing... ok dead calm, dead calm, dead calm, dead calm! NOW!'

I run towards Rui and tackel him down, making me roll on the ground and almost hitting a tree. I look down at Rui in my arms. Still in one piece. Perfect.

"Wha-"

"Precious baby Rui-chan are you ok?!" I ask him worriedly.

"I-"

"Don't worry, I'll protect you" 'fuck Gojo-sensei, because I'm the strongest!' Rui just looks at me and I stand up, carrying him. "Sorry water-boy, gotta go, see ya (soon)" I ran off, hopefully quick enough for him not to follow us.

•Taisho secrets

•(y/n) was seriously considering letting Rui slice that annoying brat into pieces. How dare he talk like that about her precious little baby Rui...

•Giyu was a little disappointed in himself for not noticing the demon who saved the lower moon earlier. Even more when they both just disappeared.

•(y/n) was very much doubting her own ability to save Rui on time, she had to pray to kami-sama that she wouldn't fuck up.

•When she save Rui he felt warm and protected, her embrace was a safe one. 

•Tanjiro has a bad feeling about the demon who saved Rui. 'Don't tell me... she didn't... did she..?'

~~~~~

a/n: It's a little short but soon you'll get the reunion with the corps sooo😏

I just love your comments, they're the best 😂💖

44K+ views and almost 2K votes ❤️

Take care, love you, byee~

-Love, author-chan<3