-Caw! Caw!-

"And we... don't know where... it is..." Kokushibo adds.

"Right, right." I start thinking about how to get back. 'How does everybody know where to go? WAIT! They use birds!' "AHA!" I scream out and run towards the door.

"H-hey where are you going!" Akaza shouts after me.

"AH he hah hehe ha!" 'God I probably sound worse than Inoske right now...' I continue running until I'm standing on the outside. I'm met with the blinding sun and I can hear Akaza being pissed as shit thinking I'm about to run away or sum. Ignoring him I whistle as loud as I possibly can. I'm not very good at whistling tho... 

"Here crowie-crowie-crow! Here crow-crowie-crow! Skskksksks!" 'I've never had a bird so imma just pretend I'm calling for a cat.' "Here crow, *kiss sounds* Come here! Cro-"

"Caw! Caw! A demon slayer? Are you a- Caw- demon slayer?" A crow calls, flying towards me and landing on my arm. It looked around and I could feel how it stiffened, being scared shitless as it spotted Akaza in the shadows of the inside.

"HOLY SHIT IT WORKED! I'm a demon slayer, can you show me the way back to the headquarters?" I ask continuing to ignore Akaza.

"Y-y-yes, Caw! Let's go! Let's go!" It says as it starts lifting.

"Yeah just wait a sec, I'll need to go get my stuff first." I say turning around to walk back inside.

"Caw! NO! Caw!" It flies in front of me as it calls out.

"Don't worry, he doesn't kill women so no worries." I simply state, walking past the bird and then past Akaza. He's just taken aback by the whole situation. I walk over to my room and close the door. 'I'll wear my own clothes and not the ones me and Doma got cause that would be sus. I'll need the sword and my cap and also my phone of course.' I think as I put everything on the bed, except for the phone that's still in the kitchen. I take off the top part of the kimono and let it hang over my waist. Then the door smashes open.

"Hey you waa-AH SORRY" and then the person closes the door again. 'Aren't I wearing my bra? yes I am, so what's the prob?' I walk over to the door and open it, finding Akaza standing outside. He kinda paniks once more so I just cut to the chase.

"Could you ask Doma for some bandages? I kinda need to change these." I point at the dark red poorly wrapped bandages around my abdomen.

"Y-yeah sure." He says and speed walks away. 'Ah he's so cute, I can't!' I close the door again and change the kimono to the hakama pants. I wait with the hoodie until I've fixed the bandages. While I wait I start folding all the kimonos and putting them nicely on the bed. 'This is my room now and my clothes will stay on my bed until I come back for them' I think and laugh a little at my own thoughts while folding the rest of the clothes.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in" I say as I put the last kimono down and turn around to see who it is.

"Here are the bandages." Akaza says and I can see that he's still slightly uncomfortable with me having only a sports bra on. 'I don't get it, it's not like I'm walking around tittie-bare.'

"Thanks" I say, giving him a smile as I take the little roll of bandage. I put it down on the bed and start unwrapping the old ones. Akaza is still in the room, carefully watching me. Wondering how he'll react,  I hiss in pain. It really doesn't hurt at all.

"Are you okay? Doma did this right, I'll kill him" he says protectively, coming a little closer to see my wound.

"Tihi, yeah I'm fine." I smirk at him and he backs up again. 'Damn shouldn't have done that...' I got the old bandages off and threw them on the floor. 'It's not my fault Doma doesn't own a trash can, but I guess you don't need anything you already are, hahh ha, sorry Doma...'

---

Aschoo!

"Did you... sneeze?"

"YES I DID, OMG I'M DYEING!!!"

"No... Probably no"

"AAHHHH!"

---

"Did you hear something?"

"Yeah it's Doma screaming about something."

"What how'd you know?"

"Demon hearing."

"Oh, nice"

I pick up the new bandages and take a quick look at the slice in my abdomen before sighing and starting to wrap it up. 'I better ask Shinobu to take a look at this when I get back... or Kanae' I smile slightly at the thought, remembering that they're both safe. I continue to wrap my abdomen before securing the end so that it doesn't come off. I put on my hoodie and put the sword in its place at the side of my hip. I let my hair down and put my cap on before walking out of the room and closing the door behind. I walk to the kitchen, Akaza trailing after, and grab my phone.

"Doma I'm leaving the kimonos in my room, please leave it be." I say before turning towards the door to head out.

"(y/n)-chaaaaan!" Doma runs up to me and throws himself at me. I almost fell to the floor but managed to keep standing as he was clinging to me. "Don't leave me here, what about the.. call thing an-and girls night?!" He says with puppy eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be back and since you can't call me, maybe you should try to befriend a crow. That way you can always reach me, whenever you wanna do girls night ha ha." I laughed a little at my own statement, but Doma took it dead serious and I could see the determination in his eyes.

"I WILL!" he exclaims enthusiastically. I release myself from his grip and start heading towards the exit once more.

"I still don't like this." Akaza mumbles, standing slightly in my way.

"Don't worry I'll be back eventually and then we can all have girls night." I say to him and put my hand on his shoulder as I walk around him. "Oh and don't forget to finish the cake or else it'll go bad. Next time I'll make another one." I say and wink at them before finally taking my leave. I walk through the hallways once again and out the big door feeling the warmth of the sun hit my face.

"Ahh, this is nice." I say to no one in particular.

"Caw! Caw! You're back! Let's Leave! Leave! Leave! Now!" The crow flies up to me before flying off in a direction.

"H-Hey! Wait up! I'M NOT GONNA RUN! W-WAIT!" I scream after the bird as it dash off.

~~~~~

a/n: Today it's one month ago since I started posting this book and I'm honestly so impressed by how far we have come. When I realized this I felt like I wanted to do something extra but I don't have any ideas for a one shot and the next chap is a lil angsty so idk... ah, what should I doooo!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chap!<3

Almost 7.8K reads❤️ and I'm #1 in Akaza!

I was writing in class today, because I was bored and didn't feel like doing math, and my friend was reading it over my shoulder and then she snitched on me and now more of my friends are interested... At least she said it was good.

Take care and maybe I'll post something more later. Until next time.

-Love, author-chan