-You're the- the- the-

-(Y/n's POV)-

We were all sitting on top of the roof, listening to Zenitsu hunting Tanjiro for having another cute girl with him. I haven't seen Nezuko in a while since she's always sleeping in her box.

"Let's go" I say to the others as I jump down from the roof. I'm standing in front of the sliding door leading into the room where the trio plus Nezuko were staying. I carefully open the door and peek inside. Inosuke is sleeping, Tanjiro and Zenitsu are running around in circles and-

"Mmm mm!" Nezuko peaks out from the other side of the door.

"Ah Nezuko!" I open the door and step inside, giving Nezuko a hug. The room is fully quiet now that the boys noticed our presence.

"(y-y/n)-chan what are you doing here?" Tanjiro asks first.

"We're staying here like you guys." I answer as I look over Nezukos shoulder to see him.

"You are? but..."

"Yeah why would a bunch of demons stay in a place for demon slayers? That's kinda stupid." Inosuke blurs out before falling back asleep. Tanjiro looks horrified together with my three demon companions.

"W-what? Demons? W-w-where!" Zenitsu squeaks and runs up to me. Hugging my waist tightly. "(y/n)-chaaaan, I've missed you, please protect me!!"

"Ok, quick question. How do you protect someone from yourself?" I ask Zenitsu.

"W-what no! Protect me from the demon... why... would... you..." He trails off as his face goes slightly pale. He looks at me and I'm just trying to contain my laughter. "(y/n)-chan... please say you're joking..."

"Ok, I'm joking" I say innocently

"That was a lie..." He whispers, getting even more pale.

"I know" I lean in closer and he panics. His face turns red and he passes out. "Ehhh... I didn't do anything!" I put my hands up in a defensive manner. Tanjiro just lets out a breath and pulls Zenitsu back into his futon.

"How is that man doing? Is he here as well?" Tanjiro asks like nothing just happened.

"Yeah he's in a room resting" I say as I sit down on the floor. Nezuko sitting in front of me and leaning back onto me. Susamaru and Yahaba sitting on each side and Kyogai sitting quietly behind me.

"Oh good." Tanjiro mumbles as he watches Nezuko sitting with me instead of him.

"So you're all pretty severely injured, right?" I ask as I pat Nezukos head.

"Yeah we all have broken ribs" Tanjiro answers, a little embarrassed.

"Yeah imagine breaking your bones. Couldn't be me" I answer nonchalantly with a mocking laugh.

"But (y/n)-chan you can't since you would heal it immediately..."

"Exactly!"

We continue to chat for a bit but soon enough it was getting really late.

Yawn!

I look to the side. Susamaru is yawning. I chuckle a little.

Yawn!

I look to the other side to see Yahaba doing the same.

Yawn!

Now Tanjiro is yawning too.

Yawn!

Now I'm yawning. Damn yawns really are contagious.

"I guess we're all tired so maybe it's time we head back." I suggest.