-I Didn't See the 'Do Not Eat'!-

-(Genya's POV)-

"Hahahahaha" I heard a familiar voice behind me and the demon, who's neck I was about to cut, is now beside me and staring at the person behind me. It didn't matter, he didn't matter, not when I heard that voice.

"(y/n)?" I say as I turn around.

"Is this her? She looks so familiar, maybe I killed her?" the demon says and he sounds like he's genuinely thinking about whether that's the case. I was so happy to see her that I didn't even care about what he was saying, I could deal with him later.

"(y/n)!" I scream out to her, tears forming in my eyes at the sight I haven't seen for so long. She looks exactly like she did then, just as I remember her.

"LOOK! Blahhh"

"..." "(y/n)" I walk a little closer...

"I can't believe it! Where did you learn this?! I NEED TO KNOWWWWW!"

"..." "(y/n)" and a little more...

"You better keep that tongue in your mouth or I might cut it off"

"..." "(y/n)" until I'm right infant of her.

"What are you two doing, you're gonna be late, again."

"Ha ha w-we were just... eh, Genya?"

I can see her but it seems like she can't see nor hear me. Yet it feels like she's talking to me, it's all so familiar. Right, I was there. I was sitting right there. Is this a memory?

"What the heck did you do!"

The demon had been standing next to me without me noticing it and now he crunched down as he looked at her carefully.

"Ah, I remember her now! She's the one who I underestimated and then she cut both my arms off. Ha she didn't even use one of those breathing techniques that you all use."

"You're the demon she fought..."

"Ah yes, and I'm feeling generous right now so I'll even show you." the demon says with a little chuckle as he mumbles something and the environment changes once again. This time we're standing right outside a village and it seems to be some kind of festival going on. In the opening of the village I can see a familiar (f/c) shirt together with black hakama pants and a black cap. That's her.

"..."

"Damn why is every fucking demon so god damn hot, wtf..."

"..."

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't take a compliment bitch?"

"..."

"OH SHEEEESH, HELL NAH!"

"..."

"Yeah I'm gonna be honest with you, I've been training for like a month and you're the first demon I've met, well second but the first one didn't try to kill me so..."

"..."

"Excuse you, rude much?"

"..."

"Bruh I never said I was, but I'm with you on this one. Like did you see that I managed to cute both of your arms, like how cool is that!"

"..."

"Leave."

"Wait, who's that? Show me the rest!" just like in my memory we can't see or hear him, only others around him. It was rather funny watching (y/n) talking to herself while dodging and cutting air but when the another demon showed up I felt chills going down my spine.