-Killing the Human? Aren't I the Human?!-

-(Y/n's POV)-

Akaza looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"You know what, let's just not talk about it.." I say and Akaza was about to say something when my stomach started growling. "I'm hungry" I say a little embarrassed "I know! Let's grab some food. In silence. Yeah?" I say hopeful and still embarrassed. He took one last suspicious look before grabbing me and jumping the last bit to a door. He opened it and I went through, finding myself in a familiar corridor.

"Excuse me, are you here to see Lord Doma?" a young woman asked me, almost scaring me half to death.

"Ehhh.." I look at Akaza before slowly answering with an unsure "yes?"

"Follow me" she said and I followed her with Akaza behind me. We walked down the corridor and eventually she stopped to knock on a door.

"Yes?" a voice sounded from the other side.

"Lord Doma, you have visitors"

"Okidoki send them in~" 'Did he just say "okidoki"... ew...' she slid the door open and I saw Doma in his normal outfit plus his weird priest hat, or at least that's what I think it is, sitting in that bean bag thing.

"I'm baaaack!" I sing out as I walk inside.

"(y/n)-chan? What are you doing here? Not that I'm mad about it" Doma stands up and embraces me while swinging me around.

"I'm hungry" I answered weakly since he's like breaking my back with his demon strength.

"Ahh, Michi-chan please prepare a meal for (y/n)-chan!" Doma exclaims happily while letting go of me. I sneak around him and drop down on the bean bag, letting out a contented sigh while doing so.

"Man I remember having one of these as a kid, this almost makes me nostalgic... almost" I mutter to myself while watching Doma give Akaza unwanted attention. "Hahah... cute" I snicker as quietly as I could. Obviously not quiet enough because Akaza gave me a glare. It said something in style with 'stop watching and get this fucking moron away from me' but I just pretended to not understand and instead laid comfortably in the big puff and closed my eyes.

---

"(y/n)-chan..." I can hear someone calling from far away.

"(y/n)" someone else says but it sounds more bordley.

"(y/n)-chan" the first voice sounds louder.

"(y/n)-cha-"

"DON'T BE SO CLOSE!" someone screams, breaking me out of my sleep. I sit up and rub the last bit of sleep out of my eyes before lifting my arms in a stretch. I look in front of me, seeing Doma's happy face and Akaza's annoyed one.

"Yes?"

"(y/n)-cha-"

"Your food is gonna be cold" Akaza says bluntly

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!"

"We tried, not my fault you decided to sleep" Akaza shrugs.

"I'm gonna be completely honest with you Akaza... That hurt my feelings... and here I thought Doma was the bitch amongst all demons..." I shake my head in disapproval and Akaza just looks at me like 'give me a break'

"Yeah Akaza- Wait-"

"Just go eat already," Akaza says with a sigh.

"B-but it's cold.." I say with glossy eyes.

"No but it will be if you keep moping around here"

"Ahh show me the way" I say while standing to my feet. Akaza sighed and walked out, hopefully leading the way, as me and Doma walked after him happily. We got into the same room where Doma and I ate strawberries and I immediately ran over to the plate of food. I ate while, again, watching Doma annoy the shit out of Akaza.