-Let Daki Do Her Job-

-(Y/n's POV)-

"Ok so through this door leading to the dining room, then out here leading to the hallway. Turn right and walk until about here and please be the right one" I open the door and finally my eyes land upon the familiar room. I let out a small sigh of relief, happy that I've found the right room.

I walked inside the room and sat down on the bed. Next to me were the kimonos I had left behind only a few days ago. Daki lit up and immediately went to inspect the kimonos while Nakime stood quietly and watched.

After just a few seconds Daki started ordering around who was gonna wear what and it went on like that until we had all tried on all the kimonos multiple times and Daki had, after some complaining about the lack of alternatives, decided which one was the best fit for all of us.

When we had our fits done I asked about our hair. Neither Daki nor Nakime knew how to do any hairstyles so ended up doing a bunch of different styles until they were happy with the result. I also tried to teach them to do a simple braid but it was hard since Daki's so impatient and Nakime was so scared of doing wrong that she wouldn't try until she was certain she knew how to do it.

Once we were all ready to go I led the way to the outside. Unfortunately I had no idea where the town was so we had to discuss what to do.

"My brother would know where to go"

"Doma lives here tho so he should know this place better"

"Who? The annoying blond?" 'Girl look in the mirror... jkjk chile-'

"Yeah but he's actually really good at shopping, probably on your level of hardcore shopaholic"

"Shop a-what?"

"Never mind let's just bring Doma he's basically one of the girls anyways"

*swuch*

*A Doma has appeared*

"Huh? (y/n)-chan? (y/n)-chan!"

"Doma!"

"(y/n)-chan~"

"Doma?"

"(y/n)-chan."

"Doma...? You're scaring me right now please stop..."

"(y/n)-chan you know I'll always welcome you here," He grabs me under my arms and lifts me up like, idk Simba? "but don't ever try anything like this again" he says darkly "I was so lonely in the infinity fortress. I couldn't find a single one to hang out with, not even Akaza" he said back in his cheery self.

"Haha.. ha.. ha... Y-yeah will do" I say, a little shaken by his sudden mood swing.

We were now on our way towards wherever Doma was leading us. We eventually ended up in front of a clothing store and I had to stop Doma from breaking the freaking window, like what is he, a five-year-old? Anyways the shopping was, of course, chaotic but it was a lot of fun as well. Daki took it upon herself to make sure no one picked the 'wrong' clothes, Nakime looked around but seemingly needed a little push to actually give any of the clothes a chance and Doma unlike last time was looking around for something for himself. After he was satisfied with his own pic of clothes he made sure to 'help' me tho.

The night eventually came to an end and since all my companions have a little bit of a problem with the sun, Nakime brought us all to the infinity fortress. Although when we arrived someone was very unhappy. That was Muzan. He made sure to scold all of the demons who participated in my 'ridiculous activities'

"In what way did any of you think it would be ok to just do whatever you want?" Muzan was busy blaming the three demons who were involved.

'But wait I told Nakime I would have her back if this were to happen. I can't let a lady down!'

"There's no need, I'm the one who convinced them all to go. If you wanna blame someone blame me-"

"I'm the ruler of all demons and you should all know your place." He continued, completely unbothered by my existence.

"Excuse me I'm here too you kn-"

"And you." Now he turns to me. 'Maybe I should have just stayed quiet' "You should know your place as a human. Your sole purpose of being here is because you're of use to me but don't forget that that can change."

"AHHAHHAHAHH A HAHAHAH" 'I forgot that I'm not back home, equality isn't a thing yet... nah this isn't even equality it's probably classified as racism. But it sounds so funny, like he's joking but he's not...'

"I- Why you little-" Muzan gets offended by my laughing.

"Sorry, sorry, it just escaped. I couldn't stop it..." I apologize

"I'll have someone keeping an eye on you at all times from now on." Muzan say. It sounds almost lika a threat.

"Oooo~ Who's it gonna be" 'Who do I want it to be? Hmm, maybe Akaza? or Kokushibo? Probably won't be Doma after today tho.'

"Someone who won't fall under your bad influence." Muzan says as if there actually is a person I won't be able to convince here.

"You're saying it like I'm actually a bad influence" I say jokingly. 'But for real I'm not a bad influence you meanie..'

•Taisho Secrets

•Everyone had a lot of fun:)

•Doma is still offended that he got left behind but he's happy that he got to join later.

•Gyotaru better watch his back or Daki's gonna have a new favourite sibling soon~

•Nakime hasn't had this much fun in ages and she appreciates it (also she's secretly hoping it'll happen soon again)

~~~~~

a/n: Sorry for the long wait:( I've had a bunch of exams and a bit writer block..

I'm thinking about making more chapters like this one, less dialogue and more getting through it. It's not that I don't want to write it I just want to get through it so I can continue where we left off with the hashiras. I might go back and make the chapters more explicit later.

Anyways sorry for being gone so long, hope you're all doing well. Take care and I'll see you in the next one~

-Love, author-chan<3