-B-But I-

I quickly pull my hand through the string of light before retracting it. For merely half a second I could see the light touching the skin on my hand. The tingly sensation of the light made me crave it more. I missed the sun, and everything that came with it. Slowly I move my hand back towards the bright line.

"Are you completely out of your mind?" an angry voice spoke as his hand grabbed my arm, stopping it from reaching the light.

"A-Akaza?! What the hell- how the hell did you get here?!" I scream confused.

"You can't even be trusted during daytime.." He sighed as he pulled me away from the door and carefully closing it together with the curtains.

"It's not like I was throwing myself out the window, I was just... getting some vitamin-D" I explained.

"You're unbelievable.." Akaza deadpanned.

"You're unbelievable" I mutter back.

"..."

"..."

"..." 

"Why are you even here..?" I mumble after once again being caught redhanded.

"Muzan-sama orderd me to come here." Akaza tells me.

"Of course he did" I answer.

"What were you thinking!" Akaza continues while poking my forehead.

"I just wanted to try it!" I defend.

"You just wanted to 'try'? Do you even realise what it feels like to have your hand burned off?" He lectures me.

"No but.. I-" I start, getting emotional due to the argument.

"No. No buts." he pauses to look at me before sighing. "You really can't be left unsupervised..."

"... I'm sorry" I mumble as Akaza goes to sit down on the side of the bed. I arch a brow. 'Why is he here again?'

He just sat quietly as I waited. I was hoping he'd explain why he was here in the first place and than why he's still here.. I stand in place, not sure what to do, as I watch Akaza sit comfortably in thought. 'Why do I always end up in these situations? Who did I piss off?'  I ask myself before a sight takes my attention.

"Why did I of all people have to get stuck with this.." Akaza says all of a sudden.

"Huh?" I blur out confused.

"Since you can't be left alone, I will have to keep an eye on you." Akaza explains like it's a bad thing.

"First of all, I'm offended thank you." I complain.

"You're welcome" Akaza answers sarcastically.

"Second..." I smirk "We're gonna have sooo much fun hehe" I chuckle making Akaza deadpan.

---

And that's how I was yet again stuck with a nanny. I could still be with Rei and Haruka but Akaza had basically moved in to my room, which means zero alone time. Although.. hehe.. Akaza is not completely unreasonable. I just introduced him to a little something called card games. With stakes of course. Poker, old friend, save me from the boredom of these walls. 

"So have you got the hang of it yet? Are you ready for a round?" I ask him with a sinister smile as I go ahead and hand out the cards.

"I understand the game itself. What I want to know is the point, there is obviously something to it. What's the catch?" Akaza state.