-Table For 4 and 3+1 Please-

-(Y/n's POV)-

"Caw! Follow me, follow me! Bring the wounded! Let's go, let's go!" a crow screeched from above. I try to turn the sound out. 'Why are the crows so damn loud...' We follow the crow nonetheless and end up outside a big gate with a wisteria mark on it. 'They're burning wisteria here-'

Achu!

Acho!

Achu!

I turn around to see all three demons sneezing over and over.

"Are you guys alright?" I chuckle at their adorable sneezings.

"Yeah we're, Achu! fine but, acho!" Susamaru starts

"why are we, achu! sneezing like this, achu!" Yahaba finishes. I only laugh at how they're trying to speak while sneezing.

"It's wisteria"

"What! Achu!" they all exclaim. It's well known that wisteria is a poison for demons, that's why demon slayers grow it around places where they don't want any demons and give it to people as a demon repellent.

"Don't worry it's alright, it's probably just like an allergi." I say as the gate opens, revealing an old lady.

"Welcome, please come in" The lady says and steps aside for us to walk passed. I bow slightly, since I'm still carrying the man from the tsuzumi mansion. She led the way to an offside house and a room where the man would be taken care of.

"Hello" the doctor comes out of nowhere. 'Fuck I almost shit my pant wtf... at least I wasn't the only one. I could feel all three of them getting spooked by that doc-man.'

"Follow me" The lady walks back out and continues down the hallway. "Here you have a change of clothing" She leaves to let us change.

"Look we're matching" I exclaim happily.

"Yes" Yahaba answers calmly.

"Why did Yahaba get the prettiest one!" Susamaru poutes.

"Don't worry Susamaru, that one looks super cute on you!"

"Arigato(thank you) (y/n)-sama!"

---

"Here is a meal for you"

"This actually smells nice." Yabaha says amazed

"Mm! Yahaba it tastes good too, try it!" Susamaru says with her mouth stuffed.

"This is so much better than I remember! It's been unbearable for so long but..." Yahaba stuffs his mouth as well. I just laugh at them both.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it! What do you think, Kyogai?" I ask and he nods while the other two try to speak. "You need to swallow the food first, I can't understand you" I continue to laugh.

---

"Here are some beddings for you."

"Thank you. Oh and have any other demon slayers arrived?" I ask the old lady, wondering what happened to the trio.

"Yes I'm off to meet them now" she says before walking off.

"(y/n)-sama what are we going to do now?" Yahaba asked.

"We're gonna stay here for now and then we're off to mount Natagumo"

"That sounds familiar, what are we going to do there?" Susamaru asks excitedly

"We're picking someone up" I say with a smile

"Who?" Susamaru cheers

"You'll see when we get there"