-Itsy Bitsy Spider-

-(Y/n's POV)-

We're closing in on mount Natagumo. The entrance of the forest is right in front of us. It took us the whole day and it's already dark.

"Ok, here's what we're gonna do. Step one, dress up as demon slayers." I use my blood demon art to make us look like demonslayers. "Now that we're all in uniform, step two, kidnap any and all demon slayers, except for Murata, who is assigned this mission and replace them with fakes to decrease the death rate. Step three, wait for the Kamaboko squad to show up. Step four, save(/adopt) wanted spider family members. Step five, give said demons my blood. Step six, follow the demon slayers to HQ. Finally step seven, reunion with the corps! What do y'all think?"

"Ehhh... are you sure this is gonna work?" Susamaru asks unsure

"Yeah this sounds kind of... unplanned?" Yahaba asks.

"How are you gonna convince a lower moon to betray Muzan?" Kyogai points out.

"Ok ok, I know it's a little rughtly planned but it'll work... I hope, and don't worry about Rui. He shouldn't be a problem."

"Still (y/n)-sama, what are we going to do with all the demon slayers? Kidnap them and then send fakes? what does that even mean..." Yahaba asks.

"Well it means it's time to test the limit of my blood demon art... Let's just hope it'll work the way I want it to..."

We continued to discuss the plan and decide who's gonna do what. They all had more of my blood since it's already been a while since last time. I'm not completely sure when the demon slayers are gonna show up but I hope it's sooner rather than later.

"(y/n)-sama, it's been hours already. Look, the sun is even coming up. This is getting boring, when are they gonna show up?" Susamaru lays flat on the ground in boredom.

"You have absolutely no patience, do you Susamaru?" Yahaba asked her.

"What about it!" Susamaru argued.

"Calm down you guys! Why don't we play a game to pass the time?" I proposed.

"Good idea (y/n)-sama" Kyogai answers desperately from between the other two.

"Ok then, I spot with my little eye... something... green!" I exclaim.

"What?" they all question in sync.

"Right, ok the game is simple. Someone says 'I spot with my little eye something' and then you describe it with for example a color, then the others try to guess what you're looking at."

"Ah" they all nod understandingly.

"So, I spot with my little eye something green." I repeat and they all start to think hard on the answer.

"Oh I know! It's Yahaba!" Susamaru exclaims pointing at his green kimono.

"Good guess but that's wrong." I answer and chuckle.

"Is it the forest?" Kyogai asks next.

"Yes that's right! Since you guessed right it's your turn!" I cheer while Susamaru mopes.

"Eh, I spot with my little eye something..." he stops to look around "Something blue?"

"That was great!" I give him a thumbs up and wait for Susamaru or Yahaba to guess. 'Newbies always pick the sky' I wait a few seconds before

"It's the sky!" i point upwards.

"No"

"What for real? Is there something else that is blue around here?" I look around, 'The only blue thing I see is the sky...'