-Dumb and Dumber? More Like Hot and Hotter-

-(Y/n's POV)-

"Your shirt"

"What?"

"Lift it up"

"W-what" 'Excuse me, Muzan-daddy-sama says what now?!'

"I can not treat that wound through your clothes"

"O-oh yeah..." I lift my hoodie, revealing the bandages wrapped around my abdomen. I tuck it in so that it doesn't fall back down while I unwrap the bandages. As the last bit unwraps and my wound gets fully uncovered I can see that it doesn't look good. Muzan sat down on a stool in front of me and grabbed one of the bottles and what looked like cotton. He then gently tapped it over my gash. "What's tha- Ow!"

"It's alcohol. Sit still"

"It hurts ya know!"

"Sit still"

"But it- Ouch!" I continue to twist and turn at the stinging pain in my abdomen but nonetheless I try my best to sit still.

"What do you want with my upper moons?"

"What I want? ehh like I mean..." I wasn't ready for that question. 'What do I want with the upper moons?' "I guess it depends on who we're talking about. Gyutaro and Daki need some love and affection so I would say I'd give them hugs. Gyokko is kinda creepy but I'd actually like to see some of his art" 'Just praying it isn't all dead people in pots...' "Hantengu... I don't remember his trauma but I'm pretty sure it's sad too... His personalities are hot though." I mutter the last part. "Akaza, Doma and Kokushibo I've already met but I'd definitely like to hang out with them more. Nakime, well she just gives me big sis vibes, I'd definitely like to befriend her." I continue to think about it but I'm snapped out of my daze when I hear a loud thud. I meet Muzans gaze and I quickly get the feeling that I did something wrong.

"How would you possibly know anything about my upper moons? I've made sure the demon slayers are most unaware of them and surely that's not something you've heard from upper moon 2 or 3."

"Ehh..." 'Uh oh what do I do now? Do I pull the god-card again? No I don't think that's a good idea.. Pretend like nothing? Wouldn't work.. Tell the truth? At least he can't kill me for it. Right? right...' "I ehh-"

"Stop trying to think of an excuse, answer." He says calmly but I can see that he's getting more frustrated. I take a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing'

"I know everything" 'that sounded so lame.'

"You know everything? and what is that?"

"Ah well like I guess... everything?" Muzan looks uncontent and his whole expression tells me to elaborate. "No one told me I just know!" I anxiously exclaim.

"I'm done, you can leave now." I look down to see my wound patched up and good to go.

"Oh thanks..." I stand up and walk towards the door. I start sliding it open only to have it smash closed again by Muzan.

"I will find out whatever it is you're hiding so don't think you're in the clear. And don't get cocky, you're only alive because you're of use to me." Muzan said, which made me even more nervous. 'Does he have something against me..?'

"Ha ha.. yep roger that.." I try to open the door again and this time he lets me. I sneak out and once again I'm wandering the hallways of the infinity fortress. I sigh. 'What should I do now?' I think as I stroll around. 'Maybe Akaza and Doma are still around? or maybe I could find Kokushibo here somewhere. Or maybe-'

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME RIGHT NOW! HELLO I'M SERIOUS"

"I don't care"

"BUT I'M SERIOUS, PLEASE, LOOK AT ME! I HAVE TO! I WANT A NEW KIMONO"