-Revelings-

-(Himari aka Y/n's POV )-

"Tamayo-san, could you tell me where the bathroom is?" I asked her after she was done scolding Yushiro.

"Of course, it's down the hall and third to the left." she answers sweetly.

"Thank you, I'll be right back then" I say as I stand up and walk out in search of the bathroom. I manage to find it and go inside. I'm not in any hurry so I'm just taking my time. Looking in the mirror I adore my own looks.

'Teal is such a beautiful color for the eyes.'

'I'm really glad I got this kimono, it looks great on me.'

'Although the hair is too much, maybe it would look better in a warmer hue?' I watch carefully as my hair slowly fades into more of a pale golden dye.

'Urgh, all I'm missing now is some rainbow eyes and I'd look just like a doma. No thanks'

I once again watched the color of my hair change, this time into a warm hue of gray, complementing my teal eyes perfectly. 

Bam!

'Oh? Well no need to hurry, Tanjiro can handle it.'

I stayed in the bathroom just listening to the sound of the room getting completely destroyed. Not too long after I can hear someone running out of the room and into the corridor. I hear the steps entering a room and something rustling, like bedsheets being thrown around. The footsteps move out of the room and down the hall before a heavier door is opened, maybe a hatch. By the sound of it it leads downstairs. I peek out to see the hatch open in the end of the hallway, and as footsteps are coming back up I close the door to hide once again.

When the footsteps are gone I take one last look at myself before going out. The room we were in earlier is filled with holes so I simply looked through them, seeing Tanjiro use his water breathing to cut off all of Susamaru's arms. They're talking and I can see the worry in Tanjiro.

'He doesn't know if he'll make it or not, ha ha, how cute.'

Soon Nezuko came flying and Yahaba landed on the ground soon after. Susamaru, who already grew out all her arms, attacked them, while Tanjiro and Nezuko jumped to the side.

"Hey demon slayer! You get rid of the arrow demon first! we'll take care of the temari demon with your sister!" Yushiro says as Tanjiro and Nezuko quickly stand up and switch opponents.

Tanjiro tried to kill Yahaba but of course it won't be that simple. Instead he was thrown away and is now out of sight.

I stepped away from the hole and walked to the exit of the house, leading me out to a side of the house where nobody was. I could hear clearly where they were with all the screaming. Slowly I stroll away from Susamarus fight to find Tanjiro and Yahaba.

I look over the corner to see Tanjiro with an arrow going around his arm. 'That doesn't look too good.' He ran to a nearby tree and jumped against it to make multiple backflips, making him lose the arrows. He looks determined as he starts unleashing a water breath-move while Yahaba's sending more arrows.

I continue to walk along the side of the house until I'm standing only a dussin feet or so away from them. Tanjiro's sword creates whirls of water that seem to absorb the arrows as he runs forward and lifts his sword to swing it down over a certain neck.

"Yahaba" I called out and said demon was in front of me kneeling in an instant.

"(y/n)-sama, please forgive me for not recognizing you sooner." he says with his head hanging low.