-Now You've Done It..-

After Daki and I were done admiring our own makeup it was time for getting dressed. Daki had a personal wardrobe with a few different kimonos and haoris in different colours and sizes to mix and match. Daki picked a dark pink undershirt, a bright green kimono and a bright pink haori to top it off. She then continued to give me a white undershirt and a red kimono, before stopping to check whether the black or the (e/c) haori would look best. She ended up deciding that the (e/c) one would be best because it compliments my eyes. 

The clothes were big and a bit heavy but rather easy to dress in. I followed Daki's instructions as she put on her clothes and I did the same. After we were done layering our dresses Daki asked Gyutaro to go get the obis which we would secure the dresses with. He got up and picked out a pink one for Daki and a white one for me, matching with our undershirts, and continued to tie them around our waists. After that he also fixes both our hairs into beautiful and majestic hairstyles.

"Thank you Onii-san!" Daki thank him for the help.

"Thank you Gyutaro!" I do the same and Daki brings out the last things, sandals, fans and hair needles. After everything is in place Daki pull me out of the room and I wave goodbye to Gyutaro before we both disappear through the thin sliding door.

"Remember now, you gotta walk like this." 

Daki says calmly while balking slowly with a certain rhythm, keeping her head held high and arms firmly placed in the front to hold her demon obi(?). I do my best to copy and Daki gives me some quick points to fix before we continue through the house.

It didn't take long for the house master to come greet us, carefully asking Daki, sorry Warabihime Oiran, who I might be. He was quite obviously scared of her and he had a hard time hiding this fact.

"Ah this is an old acquaintance of mine, I do hope it does not bother you if she is here for a visit." Daki say nicely with a most gentle expression. 

"O-of course not Warabihime Oiran" the man quickly accepts my appearance and Daki only smiles and walks off. Everyone around moving out of the way, barley looking at her as all eyes are on the floor or at me. They're looks tell me that they're afraid of me too. That they think just because I'm a friend of Daki I will be as mean and cruel as her too.

"Hello, pleasure to make your acquaintance everyone!" I speak up nicely with a smile as I bow slightly towards them before hurrying after Daki. The stares slightly softer as we leave. 

"Why would you talk to those nasty humans!" Daki whisper yells to me as we get further away from others.

"Because I'm a human too and is manners, also it wouldn't hurt to be nice. Do you really want everyone to fear you? Wouldn't it be better to have a friend?" I explain like a true protagonist.

"Ewww why would I want to be friends with humans? They are are dirty creatures who should know their place!" Daki complains further.

"yeah yeah, well, I'm still gonna be nice to them tho so.." I tell her as she huffs at me and then walks faster without saying another word. I sigh as Daki leave me behind. "Children..."

I continue to wander in search of Daki and all I can find are people left behind after one of her tantrums. 'crap.. this is on me, isn't it..' I walk into the messy room and find two young girls together with a slightly older girl.

"Um are you alright?" I ask carefully as I walk up to them.

"W-who are you..?" One of the younger girls ask, holding her red cheek.

"Shh she must be the new Oiran the housemaster was talking about.." The older one says, urging the younger ones to behave.

"O-oh no, does Warabihime Oiran know? Is that why she was so mad..." The other little girls says with tears building up in her already glossy eyes.

"Please do not worry about that now, please tell me what happened so I can help you" I try to calm the girls and I watch as the slowly calm down and tell me what happened. After helping them the best I can and taking them to someone who actually can bandage them I try me best to stay calm.

"I hope you'll all feel better soon, I'm sorry." I tell them feeling guilty of this whole mess.

"No don't be, you did nothing wrong!" The older one protested as the others nod along in agreement.

"No, it is actually my fault. I'm the one who put Warabihime Oiran in a bad mood and I apologise that you three got in the middle of it and had to suffer from that. Don't worry I'll be sure to talk this out with her." I say nicely to all of them, truly sorry that they had to get hurt because of me.

"No you can't do that, if you did something wrong then simply go down on your knees and beg for her forgiveness.." One of the young girls say anxiously.

"She's right! It's best to not get on her bad side..." The other one continues and looks a little wary of the surrounding. "People who do... disappear." She whispers, barely audible. 

"Thank you for your concern girls but don't worry about me." I tell them with a measuring smile. 'I'm gonna teach her a lesson! She ain't hitting literal KIDS on my watch...' I think as I'm about to leave. "Oh and before I go, mind telling me your names?" I stop and ask.

"I'm Mariko" The oldest starts. "and this is Kohana and Rini." She continue while pointing at the younger girls

"Alright. Mariko, Kohana, Rini, I'll see you all next time we meet heh." I say before leaving the three behind. 

'Now where the heck did Daki go?!'

•Taisho secrets

•Daki got really upset because now she thinks (Y/n) likes the humans more than her. Also she felt slightly bad about (y/n) telling her she did something wrong (Being mean towards humans)

•Kohana — meaning: little flower.

•Mariko — genuine.

•Rini — one who is like a little sweet bunny.

~~~~~

a/n: New chap~

I started school again but imma try and write more anyways :)

I may or may not have started on another book... Not gonna publish it yet tho because I wanna have a few chaps down before doing so ;D

Happy late new year!!! I hope you are all doing fine and taking care of yourselves!!!!!!!

-Love, author-chan<3