-'You're a Hostage' 'Sure'-

"Doma, why am I here?" I hear someone say from where the door is. I easily tip my chair backwards to see who it is since Kokushibo's in the way. When the familiar pink hair and blue tattoos became visible I totally lost it.

"OMG AKA-AHHHH" I'm interrupted when I lose my grip on the counter, making me fall backward and onto the floor. All three of them just look at me, partly because I just fell over with my chair and partly because I was about to say, sorry scream,  a name that I supposedly don't know. Who am I trying to trick, it'll just be funnier when I say their names out of nowhere. Plus I've already accidentally done it with Doma so, like... I'm already sus anyways.

"Why is there a human in here?" Akaza asks the other two and I just scoff at him. "What?" he asks me now. 'Ops. Might as well have some fun, he he'

"Who said anything about me being a human?" I just say and smirk. I stand up from the floor and pretend like nothing happened.

"We all know you're human." Akaza continues dumbfounded by my statement.

"But I'm not, what makes you think I am?"

"You smell like a human," Akaza says, looking tired of my shit already.

"Weird and wrong" I say looking away nonchalantly. Akaza is getting slightly annoyed and it's VERY obvious.

"Then what are you?" He says trying not to sound like a bitch. It didn't fully work, he still sounds like half a bitch.

"Well a god of course" I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world. 'I'm not really wrong, I'm like and all knowing being in this world- wait isn't that an oracal. Ah, god, oracle, close enough.'

"What! You never told me that!" Doma exclaims both excitedly but also sadly as I didn't tell him earlier. Both Kokushibo and Akaza just stare at Doma in disbelief and disappointment. Yet again I can't help but laugh out loud.

"Sorry Doma, I should have told you sooner." I say between my own giggles.

"She's obviously messing with you, she's not a god." Akaza says to Doma, disappointment in his voice. 'Wow, me and Doma are like THE disappointments.'

"You're right Akaza I'm not a god."

"See I-"

"I am an all knowing creature from another world who has both the power of anime and simpiness on my side, which makes me even MORE powerful and/or dangerous than a god." I feel proud of my statement but Akaza seems to have had just about enough of my shit, for real. He walks up to me and grabs me by the collar, lifting me off the ground so that we're equal in height.

"Stop talking nonsense you're n-" He was interrupted by my timer going off. Kokushibo was taking out his sword and I quickly got out of Akazas grip and ran and grabbed my phone before harm could be done to it. Although I soon felt a blush creep up on my face as I realized which ringtone it used. It's the one I made with Akazas voice. Everything was quiet as everybody was listening to the sound.

"Kyojuro became a demon. I see. T-" It rang out until I came to my senses.

"NOOOOOO!" I pushed the button to make it stop but it was too late...

"Was that... Akazas voice?" I just jumped over the counter and fell down on the floor to hide on the other side together with Doma. Although Doma isn't hiding anymore, just staring at my blushing form curled up on the floor.

"The cake... is done... now..." I mutter out but everyone's too shocked by what they just heard to do anything. It's quiet for a few seconds before Doma speaks.

"Who's Kyojuro?" he asks, totally misreading the room.

"Nobody... Doma take out the cake." I simply mutter out.