-Can I Come Too?-

-{Chapter 58}-

-(Y/n's POV)-

I decided to continue through the fortress since I don't have anything better to do at the moment. To my luck a certain pair of demon siblings were arguing not too far away.

"Hey you two." I say already locking my arms around Gyutaro before he has a chans to get away.

"I hate you" Gyutaro greets me casually but nonetheless leaves me be.

"(Y/n) tell him to listen to meee!" Daki whines.

"What is it he doesn't want to do today?" I ask her, making her a bit happier as she starts telling me.

"He says we can't kill those old hags who keep harassing me!" Daki says now with a few tears in her eyes.

"Well that doesn't sound too good but who the heck are these hags anyways?" I ask trying to comfort her.

"They're humans and they think they can be mean to me just because they're pretty, which they aren't even because I am obviously the most beautiful woman there by far!!" Daki cries out. Not really understanding what she's talking about I look over at Gyutaro for a better version.

"We're suppose to keep a position in a place called 'red light district' on his orders. It's a great place for information and it's easy for people to 'disappear', Daki's just mad 'cause they decided to have another oiran at the house we're established at." he explains.

"Why would they need another one when the already have me! I'm already beautiful and I make plenty of money for them!" Daki continues. 

"It's normal. I think house Ogimoto got their third oiran not too long ago." He tries to convince her.

"Not for long..." Daki only says lowly with a hungry grin.

"Argh, you just don't listen no matter what I say." Rolling his eyes he starts walking, Daki following behind. I then get an idea.

"Wait where are you two going?" I shout after them. 

"To continue our mission?" Gyutaro askes annoyed.

"At the red light district?" I ask with more excitement.

"Yes... what do you want now.." Gyutaro ask me recognising my behaviour.

"Can I come"

"YES!" "No." Both siblings answer at the same time.

"No Daki she's not coming, it's enough I have to take care of you already." 

"But... If (y/n)'s there she can keep me company and I won't bother you." Daki says with puppy eyes.

"Yes, we won't bother you. We'll be super nice!" I join in, also with puppy eyes.

"Arghh... You're both soo annoying right now, not cooool... Also he would never approve." Gyutaro says.

"Well he's not here and he said I could do whatever I wanted so..." I answer with I tiny white lie.

"No he did... not." 'Shit'

"But Koku! PLEASEEEEE." I beg the demon who just joined the conversation.

"..." He just looks at me.

"Come on, pleaseeee, I never get to do anything fun." I continue to ple.

"..." He still doesn't say anything.

"Pleaseeeeee, I wanna hang out with Daki and do some girl stuff!" I now giving Kokushibo the puppy eyes.

"*sigh* Fine, I shall give.. the reponebility to.. Gyutaro, and also.. when I come there.. to get you.. please do not.. protest." He decides.

"*gasp* Yesss thank you, thank you, thank you Koku!! Wohoooo yayyy!" I jump up and down with happiness and excitement, giving Koku a quick hug before running over to Daki to continue celebrating.

"Wait why are you putting this on me?" Gyutaro complains.

"Because you.. are the only one.. I trust enough." Koku answers honestly.

"Imma pretend I didn't hear that" I say while turning around with a pout.

"Behave." Kokushibo says with a last glance at me before turning around and walking away.

With that we where on our way the red light district. Well Nakime made a door and we walked right into Daki's room.

Gyutaro immediately goes to the corner with a small table and sits down while Daki goes to a smaller table with some makeup and a mirror. It was wonderful to watch Daki graciously paint her face and I was quite fascinated by how simple she made it look.

I just watch as she continued with her makeup. Once she was done she turned to Gyutaro for approval which he lazily gave.

"Your turn (y/n)-san!" Daki now exclaimed and looked at me.

"Ah yeah I don't think I can do that... You make it look so simple but I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks..." I answer not wanting to do some clown makeup on myself.

"Of course, it's not something just anyone can do." Daki answers nonchalantly. "That's why I'm gonna do it!" She adds as she pats the mat in front of the small table. I chuckle at her confidence and walk over to her. 

"Alright Daki, make me the prettiest girl in the world" I joke as I sit down.

"Shush now, close your eye and don't move." Daki says with a focused expression. 

"Okay, okay" I answer with a small laugh as I do what I'm told. I can hear her scramble with the makeup and soon after I can feel the soft brush with some slightly sticky makeup on it. She paints my face with careful yet determend strokes  and I have to try not to giggle due to the tickling sensation.

"Don't move!" "Stop laughing!" "Sit still!" Daki warns me over and over while I try to comply with her, saying 'sorry' only to receive more orders about not moving or talking.

"Weren't you two suppose to be less annoying and I don't know more quiet?" Gyutaro complains but Daki quickly hushes him.

"I'm trying to focus, I'm almost done!" Daki exclaims with a few more strokes. "aaand, done!"

I slowly open my eyes only to be met with a beautiful woman with makeup just like Daki. She actually looks a little familiar, do I know her... 

"WAIT IS THAT ME!!?" I exclaim as I lean closer to the mirror.

"Yes" Daki answers proudly.

"Wow... It's, I'm... I look so pretty" I try to comprehand the absolute masterpiece on my face.

"It's nothing... I just did something" Daki giggles with some slightly pinker cheeks.

"Gyutaro look, look" I turn around to face him and he looks at us with what resembles a small smile.

"Yeah, yeah, you're both beautiful, whatever..." He says before going back to ignoring us.

His hidden compliment made me feel warm inside and a big smile forced itself on my face. I look over at Daki and she's looking at me with the same expression. Without saying anything we both jump onto Gyutaro to give back some love.

•Taisho secrets

•Koku think 'Girl stuff' sounds important.

•Gyutaro is happy but also not so happy with the fact (Y/n)'s coming along.

•Daki was really excited but also a bit nervous to do (y/n)'s makeup.

•Gyutaro think they look truly beautiful and seeing them like that gives him a feeling of proudness, he's not sure why.

~~~~~

a/n: Merry Christmas!! Here's a chap 🤲

I tried giving this chap a name✨

I hope you're enjoying your holiday and do lots of fun stuff<3

-Love, author-chan<3