Mission

So...I thought this was published...
I am
So
Sorry...
I published it with one bar and it didn't tell me....

*cough* totally didn't forget *cough*

It was a dark place glowing lights of only green and blue were seen.
A small child ran into a corner as she pants grabbing a walk-ie-talki.
"This is agent Dragon coming in...any survivors? Copy?"she said.
"This is agent prince I copy weak but alive I repeat weak but alive"said a voice on the other hand.
The girl whimper as she waits.
"Agent princess?"She said.
There was no response.
"Agent princess-"
Their was a sigh heard.
"Agent princess copy...OH MY GOD SEND HELP HES FOUND-"
The walkie-talkie went staticky.
"Agent princess!?"said the other voice.
No response.
"No! I'm leaving position-"
"No! It's dangerous-"
"I have to help him-AHHH!!"

"AGENT PRINCE!!"she shouts. There was a silence. A shadowy figure decorated the walls as it chuckled.
"2 down one to go..."
"Doctor dangerous..."
"Yes it is I...doctor dangerous and you agents have gotten in my way..."chuckled the large figure as the girl glares.
"You'll never get away with this!"
"Oh, I already have"he smirked as a laser was shot at her and she fell back.
The lights turned on as (y/n) was seen as she giggled. The two boys we know and love weee jafar and and ren.
"That was so much fun!"ren beamed. Jafar looked upset.
"Why do I have to be princess"
"It's so they think your a girl but your a boy-"
"Why can't you be agent princess?"
"Me nah, you look more like a girl than me"ren said as jafar blushed in embarrassment and anger as he tackles ren as they both tumble across the floor.
The figure chuckled as he turned it was none other than Midoriya.

"Okay you too cut it out"he smiled as he picked them both up and lead them to the exit.
"Thank you mr.Deku for renting this place for us to play in"ren smiled.
"Of course anything for my favorite rascals"he said he waved goodbye to the workers as he exited and helped the three into the car.

By this time midoriya has practically become a second father to the two of them. Mainly jafar.
Jafar's parents were always doing something or going somewhere without him. So he stayed with midoriya during the days or weeks.
Longest they've been gone for was a month. Midoriya tried ro communicate with his parents about the situation but they regarded it. So midoriya has been marking days when they haven't been or will not be home.

Today was 53

Ren was just there.

His mother was very greatful to midoriya for saving her. So of course she would let ren come over when ever asked.
Midoriya didn't mind this at all since she was just being a open and safe mother who most of the time would have ren stay at his own home rather than with midoriya.
Majority he would stay from Friday to Monday.

Sitting in the car ren and (y/n) talked happily in the new car he got specifically for the four of them for two reasons.
More space
The paparazzi don't recognize the car.

Midoriya noticed jafar was quiet as he looked out the window. Ren and (y/n) seemed to notice too.

Midoriya turned making his way to jafars home when he got a call.
"Hello your on speaker!"midoryia said.
"Hi! Deku jafar my baby hello"said a feminine voice. Jafar turned and smiled.
"Hi mommy!"jafar beamed.
"How's my precious boy doing!" She smiled. Jafar fiddled with his fingers as he giggled.
"Okay..."he said as his mother giggled.
"We're going to drop him off you said you his would be home by 2 and it's 6 so don't worry yachi"midoriya said. The mother named yachi was silent. Midoriya sighed annoyed as jafar's face faltered.
"There's a plane delay midoriya"
"When is the next flight?"
"In...when?"she said asking a male. "Four days". Jafar scoffed as he sat back and crossed his arms. Ren rubbed his back.
Midoriya was silent.
"See you then"he said.
"Bye jafar mommy lov-"
Midoriya hung up and sighed annoyed.
"Guess your with me for the next four days"he said.
Jafar hums.
"Yeah I guess so..."jafar said. Ren smiles softly as (y/n) frowns. She felt bad as she looked at her hand.