Just a few rewards

6 hours left

"Daddy!"(y/n) called.
"yes what is it?!" Midoryia called running up the stairs.
"I don't know how to tie these..." she said. Midoryia sighed.
"You don't have to...we're going some place to get you ready okay..."
"Okay...but may I take Zuzu?"
" yes you may... "He nodded. As he took her shoes off and put socks on her instead.
"There someone has small feet"he said tickling her. (Y/n) laughed loudly. Midoryia laughed as well.seeming that seeing his daughter smiled made him smile and vise versa.
There was soon a knock on the door. Midoryia and (y/n) walked over. Midoryia looked through the peephole and sighed.
" it's just the paparazzi... "He said with a bit on irritation.
"The loud stalker people?" (Y/n) asked. Midoryia laughed at the very true statement.
"Yes the loud stalker people"he smiled.
Looks like we're going through the back..."he said. He grabbed his suit and (y/n)'s dress and the car keys.
"come on"he said (y/n) jumped as she turned off all the lights on the house. Then followed Midoryia to the car. (Y/n) finally mastered the seatbelt and Midoryia drove of to the shop (y/n) got her dress.

3 hours left.

" all done! "Said onila. (Y/n) spun in a circle happily.
" Looky looky! "She said excitedly. Midoryia smiled
" You look beautiful (y/n) "he smiled. (Y/n) giggled as she held her hands Happily.
"Okay now what?"
" I need to get ready"
"Whose going to help you?"
" oh I don't need help... "
"If you say so"
"You don't believe me?"
" you showed me a picture of you back when you were hurting your self and it looks like you want to ties"
"I can now"
"Can you?"
" I think so... "

30 minutes left till it's time to leave.

"How did this happen?!"
" I don't know "(y/n) said shocked.
" this is embarrassing... "
"Just because I know how to tie a tie doesn't mean anything..."
"That's embarrassing "he sighed. (Y/n) smiled as she hugged Midoryia.
"Your still the best" she smiled.
"Thank you (y/n)" he said hugging her back.

The arrival.

The arrived in a limo seeming (y/n) never been in one. There were paparazzi on both sides of the Blue carpet.
"Answer two questions" Midoryia said. "How many questions"
" Two! "You said as you held up three fingers then quickly changed it to two.
" Okay.... "He said. Once they stepped out there was flashed and yells. (Y/n) walked to a lady.
"how do you feel right now"
"Really pretty but I have to go potty"she said whispering the last part. The lady laughs.
"might need to tell your dad that"
"I will thank you have a nice day" she said. She walked over to a young man.
"Do you realize that you might get targeted by villains"
"Umm....yes? But I don't think you should worry because my daddy is a good hero and he will always save me...also I think you need to be more positive" she said sticking her tongue out at the young man.

"Deku is it hard being a Hero and a father?"
"No not at all it makes it quite fun actually "he said
"Deku do you want your daughter to be a hero like you?"
"I would be happy if she did but I want her to be whatever she wants to be and I'll support her one hundred percent!" he smiled. "Now we have to go" he said. He gently grabbed (y/n)'s hand and noticed her sticking her tongue out at the young man.
"Don't do that"he says slightly
Laughing.
"He was negative" (y/n) stated. Midoryia laughed
"That's okay, not everyone is positive" he said. (Y/n) starred at the ground sheepishly as she began to walk into the room.

It's like the Oscar awards but with tables...

When they arrived Shoto walked over.
"Hello you two"
"Hi uncle sho!" (Y/n) Said with a glowing smiled. Shoto smiled slightly.
"Hello (y/n) might I say you look gorgeous" he said. (Y/n) smiled as she played with her dress.
"Thank you you look very handsome"
" why thank (y/n) your too kind "he said.
"Oi Deku!!" a voice screamed. (Y/n) jumped a bit as bakugou stormed over.
"Oh Kacchan how-"
"I'm not going to lose to you..."he said. Midoryia smiled became more determined.
" same here"he smirked. Bakugou bent down to (y/n)'s level.
"Hey there kiddo"
"Hello"she smiled shyly.
" You like your dad? "He said. (Y/n) nodded.
" I love him very much"she said. Bakugou smiled gently and that is something he rarely does.
"I would have been a better dad"he stated. (Y/n) laughed. Midoryia looked at him offended
" Okay Mr "she smiled.
"call me Uncle Kat"
"Okay"she smiled. Bakugou stood up. Midoryia glared at him. Bakugou laughed.
"I'm not wrong"
" Yes you are bakugou "he said. Bakugou's eyes widen as well as Shoto.
"At least he didn't say your whole name,don't push his patience"
"Okay okay"he said Walking away. (Y/n) looked at the scene Very confused.
.
.
.
.
.
Midoryia was given most of the rewards and (y/n) cheered extremely loudly and clapped excitedly every time.
"Now for the kindness award..."said the lady known as mono but the public knew her as Creati. She had the honor to announce the awards.
"you rarely win those... "Shoto sighed.
"What makes you think that I would win it this year?"Midoryia asked. Shoto shrugged.
" okay here are the contestants...Red riot,Uravity, and Deku"
"That's surprising" Midoryia muttred.
"And the winner is......" Momo said as she opened the envelope.
"Deku!" she said. Midoryia was shocked and confused as he stood up.
"Yeay daddy!" (Y/n) cheered. Shoto calmly clapped seeming he wasn't as enthusiastic as (y/n).
"For showing us that love can come from somewhere "Momo smiled as she handed him the reward.
" what exactly did I do? "He asked.
"You saved a girl from an abusive mother not only that but instead of allowing her to go to a orphanage
You adopt her as your own..." Momo explained. "That is something amazing and that is an amazing act of kindness" she smiled. The crowed clapped as he took the mic.

"Um...I'm not sure what to say...(y/n) was a very big change and a responsibility to make. She's very kind and sometimes brutally honest..." he said. The crowd laughed a bit.
"When I first met her she didn't know alot of things she didn't even know me as a hero,I decided that I wanted her to give a better childhood and so she's been trying something new everyday,just yesterday actually she went to the park for the first time that girl have me a heart attack on the monkey bars..."the crowed laughed once again but it was a bit louder.

"So now it is my goal that (y/n)'s life never fades to What it used to be" he said. "Thank you"
The crowd clapped (y/n) couldn't cheer because she was eating shrimp and she seemed to like it alot. Midoryia walked over and laughed.
"You like the shrimp?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded as she swallowed her shrimp.
"Great job daddy that six rewards!" she smiled.
"Thank you (y/n) also Nice counting!" he said. (Y/n) smiled.
"Thank you"she said sweetly. Midoryia smiled as he wiped her face.
"And now the hero helper awards"the lady said. "(y/n)...Eri and Sabuto.." she said. (Y/n) looked up confused as well as Midoryia and Shoto.
"The winner is....(y/n)!!" she smiled. The shrimp that was in (y/n)'s mouth fell out as her jaw dropped in shock.
People began to applause as she starred confused.
"What do I do?"
"Go up there and say a small speech" Midoryia said.
"But I never done that before..."
" it's okay just look at me"Midoryia said as he cleaned her face. (Y/n) nooded as she walked up the stage shyly. The lady began handed the reward and it was very heavy so (y/n) simply placed but down.
"What did I do? I'm no hero"she asked.
" Well the hero helper awards is a reward for helping a hero and you have helped Deku alot"
"I have?"
" yes you have sweet child, before you were around it was obvious that deku was a bit lonely...".

Deku starred slightly offended. Sure he got lonely now and then but she didn't have to announce it.
"He still smiled for the sake of the community but you could tell he was a bit...different...that was till you showed up after that well his smiles and personality was brighter than ever maybe brighter than All might" she said. "So we all thank you (y/n) for making out hero happier." she said.
The crowd applauded once again.
(Y/n) nodded.
"Do I have to make a speech?" she said nervously.
"It would be nice too..." Responded Momo. (Y/n) took the microphone as she looked for Midoryia or Shoto.

"H-hello..." she said. The crowd said hello back.
"Um....I just want to say...that my mommy wasn't the best mommy to have, she was mean and loud...She would beat me saying that no one care about me and they never will" she said sadly looking down. The crowd was very silent there was some gasp but most were quite and very sad as they listened.

"When I meet daddy he was really really nice and he never yelled at me unless we far away or looking for me,he saved me from my mommy and he said that he loves me and lots of people care about me"she said with a smile.
"He really did make me happy I was scared that I couldn't make him feel like I did...b-but"she said tearing up.
"T-this...reward said I can...and I happy to make daddy happy" she said as she began to cry.

The crowd awed and clapped there were some tears. Mostly Midoryia's.
"I told myself I wasn't going to cry" he said. Shoto patted his back with a smile.
"It's okay..." he said. Shoto would never admit but he too cried As well as the author-I mean...Kirishima and bakugou.

Kirishima helped (y/n) by holding the reward and walking to kitchen table she sat in.
"Daddy what wrong-". But (y/n) was pulled into a warm and loving hug.
"Thank you so much "he said. (Y/n) began to cry as well as she hugged him back. Kirishima began to cry too. As Shoto calmly let some tears fall.
" so manly. "
The last award was the popularity award and Midoryia of course won. This one he took (y/n) with him on the stage.

The night was still young (8:30) and Midoryia had a surprise for (y/n) she was going to try ice cream for the first time.

But that's another chapter...