neighborhood lights

Later that week.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked.
"You said you wants to see the lights" Midoryia said as he turns a corner as a street if houses covered in lights appears. (Y/n)'s eyes sparked as she gasped.
"There so pretty"she gasped. Midoryia chuckled as he stopped the car.
" Why are we stopping? "She asked.
" where not going to drive"he says getting out of the car.
"Were not?" she repeats. "Are we walking?"
"Nope" he says as he grabs her hand and lead her to a carriage. (Y/n) gasps as he eyes reflect the light blue color that glowed on the carriage as a white horse was attached to it along with the driver guy.
"Its beautiful!!"she says as she rubs to the horse who lowers his head so she could pet him. She giggles as the horse nudged her. 
Midoryia chuckled as he walks to the driver guy.
"Thank you again"
" no problem Deku any thing for a number one hero and from father to father"he nods. Midoryia smiles as he helps (y/n) I'm the carriage.
"It's so pretty" she says. Midoryia nods as he goes to the car and get a huge blanket and placed it on her as he gave her a sippy cup filled with warm cocoa.
"Ooooh thank you" she says as Midoryia nods getting in the carriage.
As they went through the neighborhood. (Y/n) was fascinated by everything.
"Whose the fat guy?" she asks. Midoryia turns and chuckled as he saw a Santa picture.
"That's Santa clause" he says she turns.
"What's his quirk?" Midoryia smiles.
"He can give gifts to boys and girls all over the world in one night"he says. (Y/n)'s eyes sparked.
" oh wow! How come I haven't gotten a present? "She asks. Midoryia chuckled slightly.
" It isn't Christmas yet"
"Christmas?" she says confused. Midoryia starred nervously and shocked.
"It's they day where you get to spend time with family and get gifts and Santa comes"he says. (Y/n) nods.
" sounds awesome! Is gramma and uncle all might coming?! "
"They sure are"he says. (Y/n) beams.
" Oh! Can we light up our house?! "She says. Midoryia nods.
" maybe not crazy light up...but yes"he says. (Y/n) squeals as she then paused as her eyes widen as she looks past Midoryia. Midoryia hunched an eyebrow and turns his eyes widen as well.

Some one had made there house Midoryia themed. The house was designed by his suit and there was a statue of lights that represented Midoryia as there was even one with (y/n) and Midoryia. And a sign saying.

"Thank you deku, for your service"

Midoryia chuckled as he politely asked the man to stop the carriage as the owner of the house were at the porch. There eyes widen as the ran over.
"Deku?!" the father says. Midoryia waves as (y/n) wobbles over.
"Hi and thank you for this it's amazing" he says honesty. The mother walks over holding a baby.
"Your welcome and thank you for your service" he father says. "If it wasn't for you my wife and son wouldn't be here today". Midoryia smiles as he shakes the wife's hand.
" I know this cliche but may you kiss my son?"the mother says.
You have no idea how bad I cringed

Midoryia chuckled as he kissed the baby's forehead. As (y/n) looks around.
"I really like this"(y/n) says amazed. The father chuckled.
" thank you, and also thanks for keeping the number one hero happy "he says. (Y/n) salutes sticking her tongue out.
" If I can't do it who else would "she says. Midoryia waves the family goodbye as they went back in the carriage.
" That's super cool"
"And very thoughtful of them"Midoryia adds.
" Imma remember them forever and ever and ever! "(y/n) nods. Midoryia chuckled as he rubs her head.
" I hope so"he says.

As the ride continues other hero's where there as well as Shoto, Bakugou and Kirishima. Midori took pictures and sent them to each as Bakugou felt very proud of himself. Shoto said he was going to thank them personally and Kirishima had already took them out for son and invited them to his Christmas party.

Midoryia chuckled as he turns finding (y/n) asleep and snuggled up in the blanket. He picks her up and placed her on his laps as she cuddles against him. Midoryia watched the rest of the lights when he got
A text from an unknown number.

I see you

Midoryia ignored it thinking it was some kind of prank till they sent something else. 

A picture of Midoryia and (y/n) right where they where only two feet away