Dares part 2!!

(y/n):" where back!"
Midoriya: "oh....this again"
Bakugou:"fuck fuck fuck...."
shoto:"please give me dare....."
author-chan: "le goooooo"

Dares:

i dare (y/n) to kiss her friend on the cheek,but only if deku is okay with it.

Midoryia"i am no okay with it- wheres (y/n)"
(y/n) kissing jafar on the cheek then kisses ren.
shoto: "izuku calm down-"
midoryia:"son of a b-"
⬅to be contiued

Baku-squad babysit (y/n)

midorya:"are you people trying to taint my baby?!"
Kaminari:"yes yes they are..."
Mina:"don't worry about us she'll be fine"
Kirishima:"this is gonna be fun!"
(y/n): "family bonding!"
Sero:"what she said"

time skip 1:45 am

baku-squad + (y/n):*letting (y/n) stay up and party*

i dare todorki to yell i'm gay in front of everyone/ who is shoto's crush

shoto: "thank you for the dare...."* walks in front of everyone and inhales* "I'M GAY!!!"
Kaminari:*inhales*"we already know that!"
Shoto:"Oh, then did you know that i like deku-"
Everyone:"yes"
midorya: "w-wait what?!"
Bakugou:"You seriously didn't know?!?"
(Y/n):".....what's gay?"

i dare (y/n) and todorki to do "can i have a peppermint"/ todorki dress up as a pepper mint

(y/n):Can I have a peppermint?
Todo:"You can have a peppermint
(y/n):"That's too hot for me!Bleh!
Todo: Hey!
(y/n):Aaah!I don't like the peppermint!
Todo:You don't like the peppermint?-
(Y/n):No!It's too spi-icy!
Todo:Well, why'd you ask me for a mint?
(y/n):I don't know
Todo:When did the spiciness begin?
(y/n):I don't know
Todo:Is it all because of me?
(Y/n):I don't know
todo:Am I sleeping on the couch?
(y/n):yeah

Todorki and (y/n) turn to everyone. deku,iida,kirishima and kaminari where the only ones clapping.
Bakugou:"why the fuck are you dressed as a fucking peppermint?!"

i dare todorki to buy three things of (y/n) choice

(y/n):"Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guave juice, Giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!!!"
todoroki:"(y/n) dear, breath three things...."
(Y/n):".....thats hard"
bakugou:"it's really no-"
author-chan:"shut up bakahoe"
Bakugou:"the fuck did you say-"
(Y/n):"more time with daddy,world peace, and apple pie"*smiles innocently*
Kirishima at the verge of tears:"so pure...."
Mineta"i can fix tha-"
Midoryia:"i swear to go if you so much as touch her i will throw you across the globe...twice"
Todoroki:".....i can only afford one of those things...."

And now for the last one, get your tissues ready my chicken nuggets.......

i dare (y/n) to tell todorki i love you, he really needs this
author-chan on the verge of tears:"he does..."

mini story not related to the book. warning sentimental shit right here

Endeavor had died a month ago and it was a week since the funeral. Todoroki didn't have the best connection with his father but it was still hard for him. He never even got tell his father he was now a father that he could be proud of. Midoriya had to go out of town so as usual (y/n) went to Todoroki's mansion. he was more quiet than usual and (y/n) could tell.
"what should i do to make Todoroki fell better?"she asks her elephant we all know and love Zuzu.
"you should tell him something that would make anyone feel better"Zuzu 'said, it totally wasn't (y/n).
"what makes anyone feel better...?"she mumbled. she sat up smiling as she ran to Todorki's room. she gently knocked on it.
"hmmm..."Todorki hums signaling her to come in. She enters his room was darker than it usually was and Todoroki sat at the edge of his bed simply looking at his hands which he held almost as if he was praying but he was simply thinking. (y/n) approached him with a small smile she knew that her father had died and she had meet endeavor a couple of times he was like the quiet uncle who gave you too much money.
"uncle sho..."she says softly. shoto glanced at her as he hums.
"i love you very much, and even though uncle endeavor is bye bye doesn't mean you can be sad, i bet he's happy for you being just the way you are"she smiles. Todoroki blinks shocked, tears filled his eyes as he pulls (y/n) towards him and on his lap as he hugs her. his head hiding in her shoulder as he cries. (y/n) slightly confused rubs his head gently.
"i love you too (y/n), and thank you"he muttered but it was slightly muffled. (y/n) grins slightly but her eyes widen slightly.
"uncle sho, your on fire..."
"o-oh, sorry"
~~~~~~~~
"hey Todororki how you feeling?"Midorya says as he talked to his friend on the phone.
"uh, good, hey can (y/n) stay a bit longer?"he asked. Midoryia chuckled.
"sure, i was just about to tell you that i had to extend my time here anyways..."he laughs. Todoroki smiles slightly.
"thank you"he says.
"sure i'll see you later"
"yeah...". Todoroki hung up. (y/n) runs over and tugged Shoto's arm towards the backyard to where a fire place was and a tent.
"uncle sho! come on your gonna miss it!!"she says excitedly.
"I'm coming i'm coming"he chuckled as he followed her out.

Midoriya hums knowing (y/n) had something to do with Shoto's change in attitude.
"she really is one of a kind, guess all of us heroes needed (y/n) after all..."

author-chan:this was fun i really enjoyed my-self and the last one was amazing thanks for the dare Theo_0ya and i hope you liked them bye my chi-

Todo:'hold up there, thank you for the dares i fell loved and important bye my chicken nuggets"