Missing (edited)

Don't judge I worked really hard.

"I just really want to go please"(y/n) begged. Midoryia shook his head as he sigh he pinched his nose out of frustration and confusion.
"(Y/n) listen to yourself, you want to go this thing -"
" Its a mothers care"(y/n) corrected nervously.
"You want to go why again" he said as he tries not to lose his patients.
"I want to be supportive and let them know it's going to be okay" she said quietly.
"Is there a particular reason"
" Well I just don't want to be like mommy "
"(y/n) You look like your mother for crying out loud if you looked in the mirror you could see your mother looking right back at you" he said. (Y/n) starred in pain and disbelief.

Midoryia's eyes widen a bit as he looked up to see a (y/n) with tears falling from her eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but doesn't seeming he didn't know how to apologize without messing it up. (Y/n) moves from her seat and walks to her room and slowly closed it. Midoryia sighed felling extremely guilty that was not his place to say and he knew it.

After an hour Midoryia has made (y/n)'s favorite dinner and walked to her room.
"(y/n) its dinner time "he said as he gentle knocked on the door. "If you don't want to eat with me that's fine but sweety you need to eat okay"
There was no response. Midoryia wondered if she had fallen asleep and opens the door. It was empty her bed was neatly made as a blanket was on the middle of the floor.
What scared Midoryia most was the window was open. Midoryia ran to the window and looked to see if there was any sigh of her. Well it has been a hour so Lord knows were she is.
Midoryia called literary everyone including Mineta he needed anyone and everyone to help him.

Soon (y/n) was all over the news not only in Japan but all over the world. Everyone did there best to tip in from posters to billboards. Midoryia was honored but mostly hoping for (y/n) to come home. Most people called him saying they were big fans and such which made him extremely frustrated seeming that some people weren't taking it seriously.

It's been three weeks and Midoryia pretty much lost all hope. He was doing paperwork when he was given a call.
"Hello?"
"Deku! Come quick I have found (y/n)!"
"Sir if this is a prank then it's not amusing" he said sternly.
"I was the one who designed (y/n)'s room and I gave the elephant I take it she took it with her?" said a familiar voice.
Midoryia's eyes widen as he stood up as he began to walk out the building. The look on his face told everyone that someone found (y/n).
"I haven't seen you since then"
"Yes and I still never had the pleasure of meeting her"
"Completely sorry about that"
" Its fine, I'm Tadashi"
"Nice name you got" he said.
"Thanks I don't get that alot"he chuckled. Midoryia smiled slightly.
" You know where my store is I'll see you then "
"Right"

.
.
.
"I'm here!" Midoryia said. Tadashi walked over shook his hand and turned the open sign to closed.
"Okay, so your 100% positive the elephant is with her"
"I didn't find Zuzu anywhere when I looked for it" he said.
"Zuzu?" he said com turning to Midoryia.
"T-that's what she named the elephant and she prefers me to say his name so now it's a habit" he said sheepishly. Tadashi chuckled as looked back at the computer
" Good thing she took him"he said as he began to log in the computer.
"why is that a good thing?" he said as he watched.
"Well, since your a hero and all and is almost every day being 'challenged' with villains I figured they might try and go after (y/n) so I gave you the elephant putting the tracker inside so in case something like this happens..." he said as he made a simple click and a red dot appears showing the street as well as the address.
"That's on the other side of town how did she...forget it we are going to get her lets go" Midoryia said.
"W-wait I'm coming too?"
" Of course now let's get going! "He smiled as he picked Tadashi up and jumped into the sky and going as fast as he could to the alleyway.

They looked around as Tadashi found a box.
" Oh... "He said softly. Midoryia turns as he looks to see Zuzu but no (y/n). Midoryia sadly picked up the elephant with a disappointing sigh.
"I'm sorry I didn't find her and sent your hopes up-"
"No no, your fine you were one of the ones that tried there hardest" he said.
They were about to go when there was a sound of a gate rattle. The two men turned to see a baby dragon looking quite proud of themselves as they carried a salmon that was twice the size as them. Midoryia starred shocked as he dropped the Zuzu on the floor which grabbed the Dragon's attention. Her white scales were a dirty color as she looked exhausted.

The Dragon looked up at him as she dropped the fish. She quickly grabbed Zuzu and ran back in the box. Midoryia walked over to the box and bent down as he looked inside to see (y/n) shaking as she hid behind Zuzu.

"(y/n), I'm really sorry for what I said. It was uncalled for,  I-i don't even know what we were fighting about but I can't forget what I told you absinthe look you gave me afterwards" he said tearing up.
"But when you left...I-i didn't now what to do I g-got scared and worried that Y-you might get hurt, I'm I-i just so sorry (y/n)...so can you please come hone." he cried.
(Y/n) crawled out the box as she licked his hand. Midoryia turns with a grateful smiled As he gently picked up the small kitten.
"I really am sorry" he said. (Y/n) licked his finger as she blew a puff of smoke. Midoryia smiled softly as he pets her.
"He grabbed the elephant and turned to Tadashi.
" Let's go "he smiled. Tadashi runs over to him as he jumped into the air.
" (Y/n) tadashi, tadashi (y/n) "

Mini time skip

Midoryia's then sat in his office as he looked at (y/n) who was looking at the desk as the tip of her tail lightly taps the desk.
"I'm not mad at you "he said softly. (Y/n) glanced at him In shame.
"Please Don't give me that look" he said sadly. (Y/n) looked at the desk.
"So you forgive me?" he asked. (Y/n) nods Midoryia smiled as he pets (y/n) gently. (Y/n) walks yo the edge of the desk and jumps on his shoulder she shrugged a bit and Midoryia helps her as she layed on his shoulder cuddling with his neck.
"So we're okay?" he asks. (Y/n) nods.
"I'll make you, your favorite dinner" he smiled as he began to start his paper work.
"I...I missed you" (y/n) said. Midoryia turned to (y/n) who looked really shy and scared.
"I did too sweetheart, more than anything" he said softly as kissed her head.
"Promise you'll never do that again?"Midoryia asked.
"I'll never do it again" she promised. Midoryia smiled.
"And I'll never speak about your mom ever okay?"
" Never ever? "
"Never ever"he smiled