Quirk (edited)

"Aaahhhhhhh!"
"(y/n)!" Midoryia said sitting up from his bed it was 2:30. Midoryia ran to her room to see nothing.
"(y/n) !"
" daddy! "(y/n) called as movement came from under the covers. Midoryia ran over and pulled the covers to see a small white  Dragon looking up at him.

" What the-"
"Daddy it's me (y/n) I swear!" the Dragon said. Midoryia sat on his knees in front of the bed as he looked at the Dragon
confused.
"Okay..." he says . The Dragon claimed to be (y/n) walked a bit forward nervously as she sat a few inches from Midoryia.
"I-i was dreaming that I was a dragon flying in the sky area with  lots of clouds around it then got really hot and I woke up and it was really black. I then realized I didn't have fingers and I got scared" she explained nervously.

Midoryia realized that she had the same voice and her green eyes looked the same. She was really small like a very small kitten.
Midoryia held his hand out in front of her as (y/n) starred confused as he tilted her head to the side.
"It would be better if you stay with me for the rest of the night." he said. (Y/n) walked to his hand and was no bigger than the palm of his hand.

Midoryia then smiled gently runs his fingers against her soft scales. (Y/n) made a satisfied hum as Midoryia chuckled as he walked to his room and placed her on the bed Midoryia layed next to her as (y/n) cuddles next to his face with a small .
Midoryia smiled as he hums gently placing a hand on (y/n) as they both fell asleep.

De next dei

Midoryia woke up to see (y/n) still as a baby dragon looking at him worried. Midoryia sighed slightly hoping it was all a dream.
"I'm still a dragon!" she said shocked.
"I know that, it's just your quirk" he said calmly. "You just have to trust me" he said. (Y/n) nodded slight pouting. Midoryia rubbed her head gently.
"Hey don't pout, be proud you have a quirk to call your own" he smiled.
(Y/n) smiled back which was weird yet Midoryia found it adorable. Midoryia gently picked (y/n) job and placed her on his shoulder where she cuddled with his neck making a calm grunt slightly stretching her wings.

Midoryia luckily found some fish seeming he didn't know if oatmeal would be best for her at the moment. (Y/n) struggled to eat the salmon as she pulled it and fell off the table Midoryia spat out his protein shake as he looked under the table to see
(y/n) was barely above the floor her wings flapping as she then drops on the ground earning a relived sign from Midoryia.
"Guess you will have to learn to fly as well"he said. (Y/n) turned to Midoryia as she walks to him Midoryia placed her back on the table and cut the salmon up as she thanked him.
Midoryia then decided to as a doctor. He called seeming it might not be safe for (y/n) to go outside in this form.

"So she has a dragon quirk that's pretty rare"he asked as he examines her mouth. Midoryia nods.
"Yes but it seems hard to control especially at her age" he said. The doctor chuckled.
"She is 4 am I correct?" he asked. Midoryia nodded as (y/n) finally got to close her mouth she gagged seeming his gloves tasted terrible. That gag became a small puff a fire. Midoryia and the doctor turned. (Y/n) starred embarrassed.
"Sorry"she said.
" it's quite fine I guess it's a drawback of your quirk "the doctor smiled. Midoryia thinks.
" I'm probably going to need to get a new notebook"he muttred.
"Deku (y/n) has manifested her quirk she can turn into a Dragon and will most likely have the agility of one as well"he says
"I figured as much it's kind of shocking to be honest, but not really seeming she really seems to like dragons" he said scratching the back of his neck. The doctor laughs.
"It happens to most parents it's normal" he said. Midoryia chuckled as he looked at (y/n).
"How does she go back to her human form? "
"She most likely has to think about it"he said. "I have to go now I will check on her next month"
" Okay let me lead you out"Midoryia said walking the doctor to the door. Once the doctor left Midoryia turned to (y/n) who was trying to make another puff of fire but became smoke.
"Good job" he said. "Now we need to get you back"he said. (Y/n) nodded.
"Okay (y/n) think about being you again "he said.
(Y/n) closed her eyes as she tensed up It looked extremely adorable. After a bit (y/n) opened her eyes and she was still a dragon. She tries again holding her breath and she almost passes out. She's still a dragon.

(Y/n) gets frustrated and scared.
" Why can't i do it! "she yelled jumping angrily. Midoryia walks over and tries to say something but (y/n) accidentally scratched his cheek. Midoryia winced at the slight pain but it quickly wore off. Midoryia turned to (y/n) who as a shocked look on her face as she looked down sadly as she looked her claws as she began to shake.
"I-i'm sorry I didn't mean too-"
"Hey (y/n) it's okay...accidents happen don't be sad"he said petting her gently. (Y/n) looked up unknowingly letting smoke come out of her nose.
" Your not mad"she said quietly.
"No your frustrated and scared, it happens but I'm going to get you supplies for the mean time okay"he said. (Y/n) nodded.
Midoryia smiled as he kissed (y/n)'s head and waved goodbye. (Y/n) waved back with her paw which was the most cuties thing he saw.

When Midoryia came back (y/n) was found on a high shelf as she was getting ready to jump. The house was very tidy and clean except for some brunt marks here and there.
"The hell!?! "He yells as (y/n) jumped off Midoryia quickly used his quirk and caught her.
"Awww-"
" what where you thinking "he gasped as he looks at her.
"I want to fly"she says as She looks at him confused. "Why are you so scared?"
"You can get hurt and with you at this size at the moment it can be deadly"he says seriously. (Y/n)'s wings dropped slightly.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you just be careful okay?" he says kindly. (Y/n) nods.
Since the doctor confirmed She can eat her original diet but mainly meat was best when (y/n) was in a dragon form. So Midoryia simply made steak and noodles.

(Y/n) stay on the table as her tail tapped the table gently as if they were  feathers constantly landing on the floor.

Midoryia walked out with dinner. (Y/n) was more calm eating seeming she really wasn't hungry. Midoryia frowns slightly, worried about his daughter. When he finished cleaning the kitchen he sat on the couch next to (y/n) who looked down.
" it's only temporary "he said. (Y/n) nodded as she climbed up Midoryia's arm almost falling here and there. Midoryia watched Cautiously till she laid on his shoulder tiredly. Midoryia chuckled as he began to read a book.

Soon enough it was time for bed as (y/n) had fallen asleep. Midoryia placed (y/n) on his bed as he marked a spot in a book to stop for the night and went to bed he starred at (y/n) worried that she might not turn back. He eventually went to sleep.

(Y/n) woke up next Midoryia later that night normally she couldn't see anything so the fact she can see everything was new and weird. She slowly squirms out of Midoryia's grip and gently crawls over him she landed on the floor almost silently like a feather mainly because her wings made her glide. She then jumped on the doorknob and opens it after a few failed attempts. She roams the halls till her eyes landed upon a specific picture.
It was (y/n) on top of a Dolphin as Midoryia swam next to her. She smiles as she Soon rely a bit bigger as reached to touch the photo and saw a hand instead of a paw. (Y/n) smiled as she screams with joy.
Midoryia wakes up alarmed and runs to see (y/n) back to her human form.
"Daddy! I'm a person again I can use the toilet again!" she cheered dancing.
Midoryia smiled happily till his Vision soon returned and his smile faded into a nervous laugh.
"U-uh..(y/n)"
" Yes? "
"I'm glad that your back...but please put some clothes on"he said.

Okay if you didn't understand. Your quirk is Dragon and you have all the abilities of a dragon your fast smart can climb fly and even turn into a Dragon which was shown your drawbacks so far are addictions to shiny objects and  cough fire balls.
Your Dragon from depends on your age since your a toddler your a baby dragon and you are 5 inches tall and 7 inches long with the tail and 4 inches long without the tail