Long distance

Midoryia was packing up for a trip to a America that he was assigned to go for a mission and he didn't want to take (y/n) because it was very secret and dangerous. He was going to be gone for two weeks So she was going to stay with Todoroki seeming he was the God father and they needed some family bonding.

"I don't want you to go...what if you get hurt"she said worried as they drove to Todoroki's mansion. Midoryia sighed sadly as he looked at her through the mirror. As it began to rain.
" I'll be fine I promise, no one messes with your dad"he said in a prideful tone. (Y/n) smiled weakly as she held Zuzu closely.
"O-okay, but I won't get to see you" she said. Midoryia smiled softly.
"You will I promise" he reassures with a smile.
"How?" she asked.
"Its a surprise" he said.
"Are going to FaceTime"
"Maybe...." he said as they arrived at the mansion. Todoroki waited outside.
Midoryia walked her to the door and waved.
"Y-your not going to stay a little?" she said mournfully.
"No, my flight leaves in an hour and a half and it takes me 36 minutes to get there from here"he said. "I promise I'll be back before you can say plus ultra". He said walking towards the car.
"B-but..." (Y/n) grabbed his leg dropping Zuzu not caring that she was wet as she looked up at him as she began to cry. Midoryia looked at his daughter sadly.

He bent down as he held her cheek gently wiping her tears.
"I was going to wait for the surprise but i think it might make you feel better" he said softly. "I'm going to teach you something okay".
(Y/n) nods. Midoryia kissed his hand and blew it towards her. (Y/n) looks confused. Midoryia chuckled.
" You need to catch it "he said as he grabbed the air and pretend do grab something.
"What is it? "She whispers curious
"It's my love for you, you got to catch it"he said"Want to try again?". (Y/n) nods Midoryia kissed his hand and blew it. (Y/n) caught it as she smiled.
" I got it! "She said amazed. Midoryia smiled at her innocence and joy.
" now you have to keep it "he said. (Y/n) nods as she placed it on her heart.
"Can I try? "She asked.
" Go ahead "he said. (Y/n) kisses her hand and blew it towards Midoryia. Midoryia caught it and pretended that it was heavy.
" your love is heavy "he said.
" no my love is strong "She said flexing her arms. Midoryia smiled he was going to miss his little girl alot and he knew it too.
" (Y/n) I really have to go now... "He said softly. (Y/n) frowns but nods slowly.
"I promise I'll be back,I love you"he said handing her the umbrella.

" I love you too daddy "she whimpers. He kissed her cheek and walked to the as he waved goodbye to her. (Y/n) waved back as she then quickly blew a kiss. Midoryia smiled as he caught it and placed it in his chest. He blew a kiss back. (Y/n) let it land on her hand as she placed it in her pocket. Midoryia smiled as he drove away. He looked at his mirror to see (y/n) still looking as she held the very big light Gray umbrella. He smiled sadly as she soon disappeared from view.

(Y/n) starred sadly as she walked back. Todoroki starred confused as he handed her Zuzu that he dried out using his quirk.
" What was that about? "He asked.
" That's is between me and daddy, you are not included"she said kindly with a soft tone. Todoroki was taken back but nevertheless kept his mouth shut. As they walked in the house.

De next dei

(Y/n) walked back inside after playing a bit.
"Hey (y/n) were going to call you dad"Todoroki said.
"The plane didn't crash!" she said relieved. Todoroki nods with a smile. (Y/n) runs to the tabel just waiting for the original FaceTime. Instead Midoryia appears as a hologram.
"Wait is this working? O-oh! (Y/n) surprise!" Midoryia said. (Y/n) eyes widen in amazement.
"Daddy?!" she said excitedly. Midoryia nods
"You can hear me right?"
" Y-yes I can hear you! "She said as she ran up the him. Midoryia bent down in front of her with a smile.
" How you doing "
"I'm amazing me and uncle sho went to the beach! I built a sand castle" she said. Midoryia chuckled seeming her castles where very adorable and she would always have a smiley face.
"Sounds awesome" he said.
"Oh! And a made a picture let me go get it"she said as she ran to her temporary room as she picked up a picture. She came back and showed it to him.

It was Jafar as the princess, (y/n) as a dragon and ran as a prince.
" oh wow that's very good "he smiled. (Y/n) giggles as they talked and argued about a few thing's but they both enjoyed each other's digital presence veryl much.
"Okay (y/n) you need to get ready bed"
"Oh, okay you'll call me tomorrow right?" she asked.
"Of course I will"he smiled. "Okay remember that trick I taught you". (Y/n) nods.
"Okay, well first do out pinky promise then I'll blow the kiss"he said. He held his pinky out as (y/n) wrapped her's around it. It was the closet thing they can do physically.
"Pinky promise I love you forever with all my heart"they said in unison. Midoryia blew a kiss as (y/n) chased it and ran back.
"I got it!"she smiled. Midoryia smiled brightly back.
" great job!"He beams. (Y/n) blew Midoryia kiss. Midoryia jumps in the air.
"Got yeah! You though you can get away huh"he said in a pirate voice. (Y/n) laughs she love his pirate voice.
Midoryia smiled softly.
" goodbye (y/n) I'll see you tomorrow "he said.
"See you tomorrow" she waves.

*Click*
Call ended
2:12:09