Snow day

"Daddy somethings wrong!!" (Y/n) screams. Midoryia runs downstairs.
"Where's the danger?!" he said as he looked around for any potential threat.
"The clouds have fallen from the sky and they keep falling!!" she said as she looked out the window. Midoryia hunched an eyebrow as he smiled.
"No it's snow"he said.
" snow? "
"Yeah like in beauty and the beast "he said
" O-oh...I didn't know it was real" she smiles. "Can I go can I go can I go?!" she smiles as she jumps excitedly.
"Sure just let me get your jacket" he said as he walked to the hall closet and got both his and (y/n)'s jacket. He helps her put it on as he gave her a beanie and gloves.
(Y/n) giggled in excitement as Midoryia opens the door. She ran and a single snowflake touched her noise as she squeals.
"I-it's cold..." she whispers. Midoryia laughs.
"It's supposed to be silly"he said. She sighs but jumps when she see smoke come out of her mouth.
" Aahhhh! Daddy!! "She said hugging him. Midoryia looked at her confused.
" what's wrong-"
"I can breath smoke" she said "I'm a stoner!"
" H-how do you- "he cut himself off as Midoryia sighs. "you know what I'll call Bakugou later...but Sweetie your fine it's just your warm breath going into a cold atmosphere"he said. "See"he said as he took a big breath and blew into the atmosphere making smoke. (Y/n) started at the smoke before she turns back to Midoryia.
" Oh...why? "
"I have no clue that's just how the world works"
" The world is weird"she said. Midoryia chuckled.
"It is in ways" he responds.

" What do we do when its like this? "She asked.
"Lots like throwing snowballs"he said as he made one and threw it a a tree. (Y/n) starred amazed as she began to make her own.
" You normaly play that with-" midoryia was hit with snow in the face. (Y/n) giggles.
"Got you!"she said proudly. Midoryia wiped the snow off his face as he gave her a playful 'I'm going to get you' face. He ran after her as she ran and jumped into a pile of snow she giggles as she liked her head out. Midoryia starred first before laughing and pulling her out and began to tickle her. She laughs loudly as she tried to get away.

Midoryia soon stopped to let her breath. She turns
" What else do you do? "
"We can make a snow angle"he said. (Y/n) turns as she tilts her head slightly.
" I'll show you "he said as he allowed him to fall on his back.
" If you want to be an angel daddy you might need to start going up not down"she says. Midoryia chuckled.
"Just watch"he said as he began to flap his arms and legs as he soon stopped and stood up.
" See"he said. (Y/n) gasped amazed.
"Its so pretty! I want to make one"she said as she fell face first. Midoryia chuckled as he turns her over.
" I advise you to have Your face out of the snow"he said. (Y/n) smiles.
"okay"she said as she began to make her own snow angle. When she finished she ran next to Midoryia as she looked at her snow angle. She smiles as she gave her a halo.
"hey I Look like a angle!" she smiled. Midoryia chuckled as he hugged her.
"Sweetie you are an angle" he said. (Y/n) smiles. Midoryia chuckled as an idea popped in his head.  He got down on a knee so he was eye level with (y/n)
"Do you want to build a snowman?" he asked. (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled as she gasped.

"Come in keep rolling" Midoryia said. (Y/n) grunts as she pushed a very big snow ball across the ground. She finally made it big enough to make it a first level. Midoryia smiles as pats it down.
"Nice job"he said.
" .....thanks"she huffs leaning against the ball. Midoryia chuckled.
"I'll do the next one for you" he said. In under a minute he made the second ball it was smaller. (Y/n) looked at him.
"Hey...why couldn't I do the small one"she asks.
" You need your muscles "he teased.
" and you need to work out more often your getting chubby "she said honesty. Midoryia starred at her the looked at himself.
" your not wrong -"
"Are we done?"
"No, we need the head."
.
.
.
"Okay I know what to name him I thought really hard" she smiled. Midoryia turns.
"Billy!"she said proudly as she hugged the snowman. Midoryia hunched an eyebrow in amusement.
" ten minutes and that's what you came up with "
"Yes! Billy! Billy Bob jones!" she said. Midoryia laughs slightly.
"Very good"he said. "Nice name"
"And his friends call him Bbj!" she smiled. Midoryia smiles.
"In fact imma make him a army!" she said happily.  Midoryia chuckled.
"You have fun with that"he said. "Need help"
"No!...I got this"she said determinedly. Midoryia nods as he sat on a the bench in the backyard.
.
.
.
Soon (y/n) made 60 mini snowmen and she was making another when she sneezed. Midoryia stood up and picked (y/n) off the ground.
"Lets get warmed up okay...I made hot cocoa easily "he said with a smile. (Y/n) nods excitedly.
"Can we get wrapped up in a blanket and sit next to the fire in the rocking chair? "(y/n) asked. Midoryia smiles as he nods.
"Sure" he said. As he placed her on the couch taking her jacket gloves and beanie off. Then doing the same for him. He pours her a cup of cocoa with six marshmallows and his own with three. He grabbed the biggest blanket they had as he walked to the fire place he sat down first. (Y/n) crawled in his lap as he gave her the cocoa. He pulled the blanket over the two as they cuddled as they simply enjoyed each others presence.
They had some conversations here and there till
(y/n) fell asleep as she snores softly. Midoryia smiles as he rocked the chair soon falling asleep as well.
It was quiet in that house. It was peaceful and love blossomed from this home as it spreads.
This home have a girl hope and joy as it also have a hero encouragement and determination.
No villain could stop them. Wether there evil or not no one broke this special bond that blooms once.
This household is none other the the home of (y/n) Midoryia and Izuku Midoryia.