Tv man

Me: *bonding with my bed*
Also me:*remembering I am author-chan...*
Me: "....well shit"

Ren, jafar and (y/n) where doing karaoke in bakugou's place because midorya had a last second misson along with shoto.
"love me love me say that you love me"ren sang off pitch. (y/n) and jafar sat on the couch terrified.
"i'm so scared"jafar says. Then the door was kicked open as an angry bakugou was there.
"whose mocking me!!!"he yells. jafar and (y/n) point at ren who looked proud.
"jokes on you your not even half as good-"
"your right i'm better"he smirks. jafar and (y/n) snicker as the cover each others mouths. bakugou glares.

"you wanna go short fry and a sad excuse for half n half"he says darkly.
"sure old man"he says "challange accepted"
"(y/n)! put on high way to hell!!!!!"he yells. (y/n) nods as she ran and changed the song.
"i On ThE hIgH wAy To HeLl-"the lights shut off along with everyhing else.

"danm a black out..."he muttered

"when your lights don't work like they used to-"

"jafar shut the fuck up!"

.

.

.

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

AAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"what in the world is going on?!"midorya says with a flashlight. (Y/n) turns and smiles.
" Daddy! "She says.
" Mr.deku! Hi"Jafar waves. Midoryia waves confused.
"My question still remains unanswered"he says
"Ren and Bakugou are having a loud contest" Jafar says.
"Bakugou, you have a title of loudest hero.... You better not lose to a child"Midoryia sighs.
" LIKE HELL I'LL LOSE!!!"he snaps.
"You guys are over Exaggerating"Jafar sighs.
" Jafar you can't talk your most over exaggerating thing is an eyebrow raise-"
"fAlsEhOoD!" Jafar yells pointing at deku. Deku snaps his fingers twice.
"I stand corrected, come on let's get you two home"he says.
.
.
.

(Y/n) happily watched tv while Deku took a shower when it all of a sudden it goes to a white and black screen as a man appears. (Y/n) started nervously as she holds the remote defensively. The man then crawls through the screen earing a scream and a remote at her head.
" Demon demon!! "She yells as she ran to Midoryia's room. She opens the door and locks it. Midoryia quickly ran out the restroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
" what demon? "He asks concerned. (Y/n) sputtered over her words as tears filled her eyes as she constantly said tv. Midoryia hunched an eyebrow in confusion as he walks out to see the tv fine and on a horror movie. Midoryia sighs.
" (Y/n) I've told you not to watch scary things like that"
N-no it was-"
"Relax sweetheart it's okay the monster isn't going to hurt you" he says kindly. (Y/n) nods slightly as tears fell down her face. She stayed in the room as Deku changed in the restroom. Slightly worried (y/n) actually saw something he got a new tv in case a villain or ghost had done something to it.

That night (y/n) had a hobbie of watching tv while Midoryia was asleep she tipped toed quietly as she paused as the tv was already on and the channels where constantly changing. As the man from earlier was in every channel.

"Hello (y/n), care to watch tv?"