I'll save you

Previously on a hero's daughter

" Touch her again I swear to god -"
"And she'll fall"he said as he held her over the side of the building. We were 50 stories up.
" surrender and let me ruin your title as hero...or she dies... "He said. He jerked (y/n) She squealed. I glared at him.
"So what's it going to be...pride or family" he said.

Now

I starred at (y/n). I took a deep breath.
"Okay...but Why are you doing this and wear is shigaraki ?" I demanded.
"He was never here..." he laughed. I starred confused.
"What?". The man began to laugh.
" My quirk is quite amazing isn't it... "He smiled. I growled angrily.
" what did you do... "
"I can turn into anything and slit myself up into a mad of 20 things...if I go any further that that I can lose consciousness..."
" don't tell me-"
"I turned into the league of villains..."he said with a wicked smile.
" Why!?! "
"Well..you always had the spot light..." he said annoyed. I starred confused.
"What are you talking about...?"
" from the very beginning i-". Then (y/n) began to squirm causing her to fall out of his grasp
"(y/n)!!" both me and the villain called as we jumped off and followed. Since the villain had a closer jumps he got to (y/n) first and then there were two (y/n)'s that were crying. Sense I couldn't tell which was which I caught them both and landed calmly.
"Daddy!" they cried as they both hugged me tightly. I placed them both down and backed away.
"Wait wait wait...who is who?"
" I'm me daddy! "They said. I sighed.
"If you are (y/n) raise your hand"I said. They both did so. Kinda saw that coming...
"Okay...what's the name of your elephant"
" Zuzu! "Said the first one sadly.
"Zuzu !" said the second one happily.
"Okay...why are you sad...and Why are you happy"
" I-i lost it daddy...and And I can 't remember where I l-left him... "She cried. Found you.
" I know your not mad because you love me and can buy me another one! "Said (y/n).  (Y/n) would never say that just yesterday she was was because she dropped her spoon on the floor thinking I was going to get mad.
" I believe you... "I said pointing to the false one. The (y/n) smiled brightly and gave me a hug as the real one began to cry. Oh God this is killing me. I grabbed the false one and held her hands behind her back.
" Daddy! "
"Stop the act" I snapped at the false one. I turned to (y/n) who looked quite confused.
"It's okay...I know it's you"I smiled. (Y/n) burtsted into tears as she ran to me.
" I'm sorry daddy...I lost Zuzu and I got kidnapped and...and"
"It's okay sweety...I understand..." I said holding her. I turned to the false one who turned back to his original form.
"Off to jail with you" I said coldly. I held (y/n) close as I dropped him off at the station...literally. It was only five feet feet relax.

As I made my way to my agency (y/n) fell asleep. I glanced at her. I knew for sure that I needed to give her back her elephant or else she'll have a bad feeling inside and bring back and memories.
When I walked back in I was welcomed loudly cheers.
"Shhhhh!!!" I said. Everyone went silent and starred at me confused. I pointed to (y/n) it was around her nap time anyways. Everyone made a oh like sound as they quietly cheered. It was like  a muted movie till.

"Congrats!!!! Deku!!!!" my two new interns from UA Said loudly. They were none other than Eri and Kota.
I turned they had a noisy beatbox were loud and proud. I made a motion to turn it off when.
"Daddy..." wines a tired voice as she began to cry. I rubbed her head gently.

"In right here sweety..."
" It hurts my ears... "She whimpered. I glared at the two who quickly turned off the music and apologized.
" It's fine"I mouthed as I walked to my office. I picked up (y/n)'s elephant gently placed it in her arms as she hugged it tightly. I placed her on the couch softly and made sure the pillow was soft as I placed my jacket over her.

There was a knock and it was shoto.
"Police say he's in custody and is being interrogated..." he said.
"Good anything else?"
" Friday is the awards ceremony did you find (y/n) a dress"
"I forgot all about that! I'll take Eri with me-"
"No I'll go I'm the God father after all..."
" Your taking this way too seriously "
"Well I want to gain her trust completely..."
" Okay...we're are we going to shop? "
.
.
.
"Mama kagome?" (Y/n) asked.
"Yes we're going there for the ceremony tomorrow."
" ceremony? "
"I forgot to tell you that me and you are going to a ceremony and we need to find you a dress"
"Oh I see...Imma be extra pretty"
" yes extra extra pretty"I said. (Y/n) giggled.
"Your silly daddy I can't be extra extra pretty"
" but your already extra pretty...so now you'll be extra extra pretty! "I explained.
" oh wow... "She said I saw a twinkle in her eyes. I glad I made her feel good about her looks that's off the list for the time being.
Once we got there Shoto was standing there with Paparazzi. Everyone turned to Midoryia and (y/n). He picked her up in case she got snatched.
" oh boy... "He sighed as paparazzi ran and asked questions.