Park

Doing play the song until I tell you too please.

Midoryia's POV

I decided that it would be beat for (y/n) to not go to the daycare for a while. She's been staying with me at my agency. Eri and kota normally hang out with her while I'm doing paperwork.
When we got home we drove past the daycare. You could see the children playing in the playground.
"Daddy..."
"Yes?"
" What's a monkey bars and what's a slide? "She asked.
"It's something you play on at the park"I explained.
"Park?"
"Lets go there now..." I said. I knew a really good place were (y/n) could play.
It was the place where my mom lived so she could meet her and where she could play. Once I parked th car. (Y/n) was confused and worried.
"Y-you are daddy r-right?" she said tearing up as she held her elephant tighter I turned and chuckled lightly.
"Yes sweety I am who I say I am..."I reassured. She nodded. I unbuckled her seatbelts and led her to an apartment door. (Y/n) looked at me nervously. I unlocked the door.
" Mom it's me Izuku"I said as I walked in. (Y/n) followed she seemed more relaxed.
"I'm coming!" she called. My mother ran over and hugged me tightly.
"How's my baby!" she said. I smiled.
"I'm doing great mom"I said as we let go. I turned to (y/n) who starred at my mom in shock.
"Mom this is (y/n), (y/n) this is my mom"I said.
"Hello there (y/n) Izuku talks so much about you" she said. (Y/n) said nothing except run over and hug her tightly.
"Grandma!" she said excitedly. My mom teared up.
"Did you head that?" she said as she hugged (y/n) back. I smiled and nodded. 
"I'm a grandma" she said crying. (Y/n) looked at her worried.
"Did I hurt you?" she said sadly. Mom shook her head
"No these are happy tears..."
" you can cry when your happy? "
"Yes honey you can And I'm happy that your my granddaughter..." she smiled. (Y/n) smiled and turned to me.
"Can she live with us?" she whispers loudly. I laughed as well as mom.
"Maybe..." I said.
"You two go and bond I need to finish dinner..." she smiled as she gently pinched her cheek.
"Okay"(y/n) laughed.

Play song now

" come on (y/n) were going to the park"
"Oh yey!"she cheered excitedly. I lead her to the playground. She starred in awe.
"What do you want to do first?"
" Slide? "She asked. I smiled.
" follow me... "I said. I lead her up the stairs with my hand and took her to the shortest slide. She starred confused.
" what do I do? "
"You sit on it"I explained. She sat down right in front. I chuckled.
" Scoch forward "I said. She did so and stopped right before she could slide
"A little more..." i said. She made a small shoch and slid. She screams and once she made it to the bottom I held her.
"Did you like it?" I asked. She nooded excited.
"Again!" she smiled and ran back up to the spot. I laughed. She slid down again she laughed happily.
"Want to slide down a bigger one?" I said.
"Can i?!"
" you can... "
"Yes yes yes!"she said as she ran to the biggest one. Can she handle it. she was hesitant because it was a really tall slide. She took a deep and and looked at me.
" I promise I'll catch you! "I called.
" promise?! "
"Promise!"
(Y/n) slid down as she laughed so loud that it made me jealous of the fact that she was having fun. I caught her like I promised.
" was it fun? "I asked. She nodded.
" what do you want to do next? "
"Monkey bars!" she said. I smiled and lead her to them. She starred perplexed.
"How do you do this one?"
"I'll show you..." I said. I demonstrated and explained while doing so. She nodded.
"B-but what if I fall"
"You won't"
" why? "
"I'll hold you the whole time..."I said picking her up. She grabbed the first one Then the next one and the next.
" I'm doing it! "She laughed. I smiled
" yeah you are! "I said.
" you can let go daddy... "She said. I took a deep breath. She began to do tricks like skipping a bar then she wrapped her feet around the bar and hung upside down. I swear she was giving me a heart attack.
she smiled but lost grip she fell but didn't land in the ground. I caught her just in time.
"Were done with that for now..." I said a bit worried.
Wanna go on the swings? "
"Yes please!" she smiled. I walked over to the swings and sat her in the seat.
"Hold on to the chains..." I instructed. She did so and I gently pushed her.
"Woah"she said. I kept her at that pace.
" can I go any higher? "She asked. I smiled
" Yes... "I said as I hugged her a bit harder. She kept asking to go higher and higher till I couldn't.
" I can't"I said.
"Aww...wait"She said. Right when she was at the highest part. She jumped off.
"Weeee...."
" My God (y/n)!!!! "Is said as ran to the other side and I caught her. I swear I was about to die.
" again again!! "She laughed. I sighed and looked at her.
"maybe later it's dinner time..."
.
.
.
(Y/n) fell asleep on the couch with her elephant next to her while watching my old all might videos that I saved. I smiled
"Your doing a good job being a dad"my mom said. I turned to her.
" you think so? "
"You saved her twice and you make her happy but not spoiled" she explained. I smiled and hugged my mom.
"Thank you for everything."
" of course dear"she said "now go put (y/n) to bed you have a big day tomorrow"
"That's right..." I said. My mother laughed and kissed me on the cheek.
"I'll see you later"
"Bye mom"I said as I picked up (y/n) making sure not to wake her up making sure I took the elephant. She gets crabby But her crabby is I don't want to talk yet crabby. It's kind of cute how she tries to act scary.
I drove home put (y/n) in her pajamas and tucked her in giving her a kiss on the cheek before leave her room.

Begin a dad is hard.....