Special 3.k

Midoryia comforts you during the Pandemic
Watch the video it's beautiful and my heart melts every time I hear it

The news announced the lockdown and now your worried and scared.

"(y/n) listen its going to be okay, I know your said about You not seeing Jafar and Ren or not even Judar" (y/n) began to cry a bit. "
"no,no,no don't cry shh" he said while hugging (y/n) and wiping her face.
"I'll protect you okay"
"P-promise?" she whimpers
"I promise so lets just sit down and have some ice cream while watching some old all might tapes" he said.
"Can we watch some tapes of you too"
"we can watch some tapes of me I guess..." he chuckled. "Hey think of it like this you won't have to go to daycare" he said.
"But we went on field trips" she whimpers.
"Did they take you on vacation"he said. (Y/n) shook her head.
" and you get to spend more time with me"he said. (Y/n)'s face brightened.
"I do!" she gasped. Midoryia nods.
"Yes you do we can work out more and play more games and we can swim in the pool more often"
"We can do all of that?!"
" We can do all of that "he repeated.
" but can you promise me something "she asked.
" What? "
"When you see the coronaviris can you beat him up!" She said punching the air. Midoryia chuckled as he messed up her hair.
"I promise I'll beat him up"he said.
" Okay"
"This also means you have to wash your hands more often"
" Awww daddy ~"
"Hey I don't want my princess getting sick alright"
" Okay daddy as long as you don't get sick too"
"I won't"

Okie dokie that's was fun to do hope you enjoyed I'll see you in the next of bye bye my chicken nuggets 😗😙😚😘😍